Urgent Help needed!

Gooner_Jay_96

Reaction score
Alright so basically im birmingham in my third season, as everybody would do, iv brought in a load of new players over the seasons. but last season i qualified for the europa league, and when i register my players, it says i need a minimum of 4 trained by birmingham, but NOBODY, seems to qualify for that !! :O

What do i do ??

Heres a screenie of my team too.

You must have 4 youth players you can put in the squad....obv this will mean sacrifising some first team players but with 4 you dont reli play. Apart from that dont think you have another choice.

:-)

You must have 4 youth players you can put in the squad....obv this will mean sacrifising some first team players but with 4 you dont reli play. Apart from that dont think you have another choice.

:-)

Its not working mate, still 0 :(

Have a look :(

Normally you with have 10 or so youth players who are trained for your club.....strange if you havnt!

I wish I could help....let me know what happens. If I think of anything ill be in touch.

leave four free spaces or holiday to the next day(your assistant will chose the squad)

Like Shay Given said; "Just leave out 4 spaces" that is what I normally do 8-|

i Holidayed (sp), And my assistant chose the squad, thanks shay ;) lol.. he left out my sub keeper, and new signing vela, but i should be ok for the time being i hope :P

Back