Urgent help please - xml error

• Thread starter Thread starter fth108
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

fth108

Reaction score
PLEASE can someone talk me through how to get my editor working again??

I know im not the only one but i REALLY need help urgently.

I mucked about with the editor last year and made a new team and now its never worked since and its starting to Pi55 me off!!

i really need it fixed.

Cheers in advance.

i use windows vista mate, please help, im begging!! :)

Vista\Windows7: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Editor 2010\settings

Delete the settings folder, restart pc...

Last edited:
thats the problem im having trouble finding folders etc, can you talk me through how to search for this or find it? cheers

You need to enable hidden folders to do this you must :

- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel (Classic View)
- Select Folder Options
- Select View
- Select Show Hidden files and folders

Cheers ive done that, now what?

thanks in advance

Sorry mate i cant find this anywhere, what was the thing i had to type into the search?

Il try to it again, Sorry about this.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

i cant find this anywhere, this is doing my head in!

where about is the folder?

Sorry mate i cant find this anywhere, what was the thing i had to type into the search?

Il try to it again, Sorry about this.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

i cant find this anywhere, this is doing my head in!

where about is the folder?

Vista\Windows7: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Editor 2010\settings

Delete the settings folder, restart pc...

replace the [your username] with the username that you log into your computer with.

what folder is it in?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

this isnt working at all, i can find it :(

what folder is it in?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

this isnt working at all, i can find it :(

enable hidden folders ?

i have still cant find it, i think my editor is through steam rather than Sport Interactive?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

can anyone help? at all?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

please help!

Back