urgent help, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

oneunited

Reaction score
i need to get rid of players who are not part of my plans. transfer listing them just doesn't wok. no one wants them :O

tried, i set one player from 10 mil value to 3 mil asking price , still NO ONE :'(

Not much point, keep them transfer listed for a while to see if there is any buyers.

Give them a few minutes, they might do well and attract more interest.

scholes, giggs, neville, van der sar - too old
welbeck, macheda - already got a regen wonderkid and lukaku( on the way)
micheal owen- i got neymar oledi
kuschak - got hart
valencia - got c. ronaldo

i'd never get rid of scholes or giggs, they are some of thre best tutors for youngsters on the game, and both become excellent staff members when they retire from playing.

As for the rest, well Macheda can become as good as, if not better than Neymar ever gets.

but if i dun play them, they complain to the media and eat my club's $ through their salaries, if i do i sacrifice my best eleven's starting places

why don't you just cheat to get rid of them, you must have already cheated to get C. Ronaldo so what's one more little cheat :P

no, i got rid of nani , park, obertan, hargreaves to get ronaldo, got dzeko wif da rest of my budget

I would think getting ronaldo under 100 mill the first season is pretty hard to do, and those players mentioned are not worth that in total even if you got 100% of the sale to the transfer founds ;)

so u had 66million left of ur budget coz thats what ur sig says u paid for Dzeko

Most likely think that happened is editor Ronaldo too you before starting the game or something. United have a pretty big budget yeh, but as OP mentioned seems to be all used on Dzeko

Back