URGENT HELP reg save game!!

• Thread starter Thread starter demilburn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

demilburn

Reaction score
I'm really f**king annouyed with this, Im in my first season! I have 3 games to go, im top of the championship with Swansea, having a great game. I save the game to go and make myself some tea, when I try and reload the game it says 'the save game cannot be loaded'

WHY?????

is there anyway to fix this?!? I dont want to hav eto start a new game after all the effort i have put into me swansea game!!!

Maybe you have crash dumps? Anyways most saves crash which really annoys me. Never seen anything which can fix them. Maybe someone else can help you?

I have had no crash dumps during my game time, so this came out the blue!!

I didnt shut anything dowm the game was still running when i saved. Then when it had finished saving i turned the game off. left the PC on. Then came back about an hour or so later, to carry on then the **** up happened!

maybe you shut your computer down before you properly saved the game

Editors don't always break saves. My friend used FMRTE and his save is still working on 2027/2028

This happened on my liverpool game had a great team in 2014 used no editors and it came up with the same thing I just had to start again

used no editors, PC is great, didnt shut anything down. Just ****** up. not a happy bunny.

Back