USA Regions as Countries (help needed)

• Thread starter Thread starter dylema
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 686

dylema

Reaction score
I've been thinking about separating the U.S. into 10 or so regions. I already did some tests with Cascadia and I used a small island country off the coast of Canada and had the league and national team set up. I think I can manage to do similar things for the other areas of the country but I had a couple questions.

1) Do I have to use current countries in the NA region or is there a way to use countries that are either extinct in the game in NA or can I take a country like the USSR or one of those European countries that is extinct and change it to NA and a Fifa member so they can qualify for the WC.

2) My second question is how would I go about creating a national competition. So I could create a NA championship with all of the US Regions and Mexico and then restructure the gold cup to say have 3 NA, 3 CA, and 2 Caribbean teams or something similar to that.

Any help on this would be much appreciated. It's something that I've been thinking about doing but I couldn't figure out the issue with creating national team competitions so I've still only completed one region.

I was thinking of combining Texas with like Oklahoma and trying to get it down to 9 or so regions. I think I'm just going to work on trying to figure out the advanced editor unless anyone else knows how to use that.

Back