User Level, Posts and Account

SebastianRO

Reaction score
I dont know if this is the thread I should post this, but i couldnt find anything else. I have a few questions:

1. Where can I see my total number of posts ?
2. My user label is "Rotation". Is this based on the number of posts or what else ? I also noticed some users having customized labels like (Go Spurs or whatever). How can I get one customized.
3. Can I upgrade my account and if I do, what benefits do I get ?

I tried to find a thread with all these infos but havent had any luck.

1. You can see your total number of posts under the 'About Me' section of your user profile.
2. This is based on number of posts. If you are a premium member you can customise it.
3. In addition to customisation of title, you also get access to the Premium Member's Lounge and get to look down on the regular peasants.

1. You can see your total number of posts under the 'About Me' section of your user profile.
2. This is based on number of posts. If you are a premium member you can customise it.
3. In addition to customisation of title, you also get access to the Premium Member's Lounge and get to look down on the regular peasants.

This may sound stupid, but how do I get a Premium Account ? I've looked all over this site and still found nothing. Maybe it's because I havent slept for 32 hours and counting. A link would be much appreciated.

This may sound stupid, but how do I get a Premium Account ? I've looked all over this site and still found nothing. Maybe it's because I havent slept for 32 hours and counting. A link would be much appreciated.

There is a thread in the anoucements category directly above with info on premium memberships.

Is there a list of sorts somewhere that gives an understanding of how many posts are needed for the different descriptions? Also, what's the highest? Modern Day Legend?

Is there a list of sorts somewhere that gives an understanding of how many posts are needed for the different descriptions? Also, what's the highest? Modern Day Legend?

I'd be interested in knowing this as well actually.

I dont know if this is the thread I should post this, but i couldnt find anything else. I have a few questions:

1. Where can I see my total number of posts ?
2. My user label is "Rotation". Is this based on the number of posts or what else ? I also noticed some users having customized labels like (Go Spurs or whatever). How can I get one customized.
3. Can I upgrade my account and if I do, what benefits do I get ?

I tried to find a thread with all these infos but havent had any luck.

Amateur - 0
Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000

Here is a list from a couple years ago. Assume it's still the same. Also if you're super cool you get a x2 at the end of it as well. Only a few of us have this.