hrca2008

Reaction score
Is using "instant result" feature as good as watching the game? I mean, is my tactics fully followed while using this feature or is it something like going on holiday?

THX

I started to use instant result when my team starting losing too many games, I got the odd win here and there so I think it is at least as good if not better, the score lines in this game are random anyway, I even put my worse side out to see if it was the case and they won the game 1-0 which I would have lost 5-0 in reality, don't waste your time scouting out the best players, you are only wasting your time, you might as well buy all your players by complete random.Iv started to play 2012 again and its 10 times the game 13 is

Is using "instant result" feature as good as watching the game? I mean, is my tactics fully followed while using this feature or is it something like going on holiday?

THX

i would imagine using the instant result will probably go through the same process as when you are on holiday and tick the play woth current tactics box but you get the added bonus of being able to select the play for a draw, strangle the game etc

Whenever i pick instant result it chooses its own starting line up and not the one i have picked. I tend to use it when i play the poorer teams in my league as when watching the the match i seem to lose to them. This seems to help me win