2 pts off the top and runner up in the cup. Hope for better next season.

Champions! Wahooooooooooooo!!!!

Anyone wanting to win I suggest moaning in here and sacking your manager. Worked for me.

Looking to sell Gareth Bale, will accept highest bid of £15m or more for him sent to me as a PM.
Gotta try and shift some of this debt early on, and try to make a better job of next season, but at the moment, it's just Bale who I'm planning on selling. Get your offers in people! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ustart2worry:
I have a few missing players on the team sheet, I don't know if it's just a case of them being moved to the reserves, but the following aren't there:
Santon, Seymour, Bruma, Bassong, Elmohamady, Montoya, Ferguson, Marchena.

everybody else:
Looking to shift some more players now, will accept bids of 5m for each of the following:
Rodallega, Andujar, Jara.

---------- Post added 23/09/2011 at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 22/09/2011 at 01:21 AM ----------

Gareth Bale, Sebastian Bassong and Bojan to Samsung Giants - £32m.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, The save for the last season seems to have corrupted so I can't retrieve all the tactic screenshots. I've tried everything I can to get it back but no joy! Below is updated prize money and a mini-round for bids. Bids close Sunday 11am. I will try to start season 3 Monday night so be provisionally trading should be complete by then.

Total Prize Money So Far

BigFatFishy - 60m
Junior Midget - 20m
EddieMoney - 80m
TJD07 - 23m
Chubb23 - 85m
Average Joe - 5.5m
AndyEs - 0.75m
Brinny 14 - 45m
THISisJoe - 0.25m
James - 31m
potta - 4.5m
Aneil - 9m
FMisAwesome - 65m
Mark19Times - 30m
MeikleJohn - 48m

Penultimate Player Sale

Luka Modric
Emmanual Adebayor
Andriy Arshavin
Mikael Arteta
Ibrahimovic
Ryan Shawcross

Last edited:
Results

Modric - 30.5 - bigfatfishy
Adebayor - 0.6 - Meiklejohn
Arshavin - 15.1 - Mark19Times
Arteta - 15.1 - Mark19Times
Ibrahimovic - 20 - Aneil14life
Shawcross - 19.5 - bigfatfishy

Not a clue why Wenger plays Rodallega ahead of Gerrard & Rooney...

Trading time. Probably do the 4th Season later in the week but it looks like most people have lost interest from the lack of comments so I'm going to end this at 5 seasons.

No post in 3 days.....I'll check back in a few days but otherwise this is done.