Utaka backs Pompey survival bid

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 426

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portsmouth striker John Utaka says Pompey can avoid relegation from the Premier League this season.

More...

I think John Utaka has forgotten to take his pills.

Portsmouth will survive this year, no doubt, I don't know why I am so confident.

Pompey will survive by one point, and next year they will shock the premier league by getting 8th ull see

Pompey will survive by one point, and next year they will shock the premier league by getting 8th ull see
You've definetly forgotten your pills. How are we going to manage 8th with no money? We'll probably have to sell loads of players in the summer again whether we stay up or go down. It's sad that I have to be like this but I'm not being some deluded Portsmouth fan who thinks we can do amazing things with nothing. :S

You've definetly forgotten your pills. How are we going to manage 8th with no money? We'll probably have to sell loads of players in the summer again whether we stay up or go down. It's sad that I have to be like this but I'm not being some deluded Portsmouth fan who thinks we can do amazing things with nothing. :S
Dont u rember some rich guy bought pompey??

Dont u rember some rich guy bought pompey??
Of course I remember.. I'm a fan.. He's not even rich. He hasn't given any money to the club yet. The only money that has been injected was by some Israeli guy who doesn't even have anything to do with the club. Just another stupid owner with no cash. That's why we can't get 8th next season, crazy to think that.

Back