vinhtran810

Reaction score
Hi guys,
As far as I'm testing with FM2019, so by 19.3.4 version, I find out 424 tac is far successful, so I would like to share my tac with you guys.
The tac is simple and solid. Just plug and play tactics. Training and OI leave to assistant.
The tac: Tac is attacking. Both side IF will cut inside, two AFs will create, score, and support each other. Two CWB will roam and attacking upper the field.
View attachment 14556
Results: Test with Liverpool. Score 122 goals but conceded only 18 goals.
View attachment 14547View attachment 14555View attachment 14554View attachment 14553View attachment 14552

Result 2: Test with Bournemouth. 2nd in the first seasons. Not bad for the underdog.
View attachment 14551View attachment 14550View attachment 14549

You said you leave OI and training to Assistant. Don't you train players to individual roles?

tested

hello,

ive had the tactic tested comes back with some good results hoping to try this later on, link below.

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/202-TESTED-424-V-by-vinhtran810/page-0.html

hello,

ive had the tactic tested comes back with some good results hoping to try this later on, link below.

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/202-TESTED-424-V-by-vinhtran810/page-0.html

Yeah I just saw results from FMA's test : strong scoring abilities and seems not too leaky at the back (especially for Fav teams)

Now there's at least two testing methods saying it has good results on FM 19.3.4 : the tactic's owner and FMA so they can't all be wrong.

I shall give it a go since it's a 424 tac and watch closely how are scored most of the goals : is it throw-in based or natural-football ones ??

Anyway thanks for the good work !!

Yeah I just saw results from FMA's test : strong scoring abilities and seems not too leaky at the back (especially for Fav teams)

Now there's at least two testing methods saying it has good results on FM 19.3.4 : the tactic's owner and FMA so they can't all be wrong.

I shall give it a go since it's a 424 tac and watch closely how are scored most of the goals : is it throw-in based or natural-football ones ??

Anyway thanks for the good work !!

Yeh ill be testing this later on tonight, ill download the test results and try analyse.

Currently Testing this tactic with Created club. For away games it is quite solid so once i get a lead i switch to it. I must warn you will concede a lot of goals away as a small team but you will outscore the bigger team :L. I will post screenshots of away games in which i used it

Well after a few testing games I can confirm the following:

Pros

• Enjoyable games to watch
  • Very good strikers efficiency
  • Strong with attacking corners
  • Powerful at creating CCCs
  • Everyone seems to be involved during the attacking process :
    • AFs are all about finishing occasions as well as clearing last pass
    • IFs are all about creating danger, scoring AND defending
    • BBMs offer good attacking suppport lurking outside the area and sometimes delivering last pass pass
    • CWBs often show good attacking display by moving all the way up to the bottom line and have a late minute cross delivered
    • CBs can be decisive by providing last pass from a very low positionning while being a huge threats on corners mostly

Cons

• Concede a lot of goals even at home (some tweaking might be needed here)
  • Goals tend to come mostly from long distance strikes and or on occasional breaks
I guess 9th ranking position for Fav teams (with best goal difference) displayed by FMAs testing is quite accurate as you definitely will need a strong squad to overachieve. However the tactic does what it has been created for : very good attacking football 424 style !

PS - This does remind me how RM used to play on Zidane's first spell : very good during attacking phases while not being that much confident when defending...

I have downloded this tactic,put it in the right place,like I always do.
But it does not appear in my game.
Anyone else having this proplem ?

Well after a few testing games I can confirm the following:

Pros

• Enjoyable games to watch
  • Very good strikers efficiency
  • Strong with attacking corners
  • Powerful at creating CCCs
  • Everyone seems to be involved during the attacking process :
    • AFs are all about finishing occasions as well as clearing last pass
    • IFs are all about creating danger, scoring AND defending
    • BBMs offer good attacking suppport lurking outside the area and sometimes delivering last pass pass
    • CWBs often show good attacking display by moving all the way up to the bottom line and have a late minute cross delivered
    • CBs can be decisive by providing last pass from a very low positionning while being a huge threats on corners mostly
Cons
  • Concede a lot of goals even at home (some tweaking might be needed here)
  • Goals tend to come mostly from long distance strikes and or on occasional breaks
I guess 9th ranking position for Fav teams (with best goal difference) displayed by FMAs testing is quite accurate as you definitely will need a strong squad to overachieve. However the tactic does what it has been created for : very good attacking football 424 style !

PS - This does remind me how RM used to play on Zidane's first spell : very good during attacking phases while not being that much confident when defending...

As there are no PI's when using this on FM Touch on the Switch I have changed one of the BBM's to being a DLP (still support) so that at least one CM holds position. On the BBM side I have also changed the IF to Attack duty, the AF to a Complete Forward on Support, and the CWB to a WB on Support. In theory (not enough testing yet) on the BBM side the WB stays a bit further back, the BBM can roam, the IF attacks and the Complete Forward links everything. On the opposite side, the WB attacks, the DLP sits, and the IF fills the gap between the DLP and the AF.

Overall it created less chances, but conceded less goals.