vagner love help

• Thread starter Thread starter waterfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

waterfresh

Reaction score
i have vagner love in my man utd team but he dont score goals.. i need help what to do in the player instruction to help him to score..

thanks, marco

play him up front and play lke rooney behind him or try tugs training schedule

You need luck as well as good tactics, he's played a lone role upfront for me and scored a good amount. Averages out 1 in 2 each season for me regardless of how he's played.

Look at the support he's getting from the midfield, how your team move as a unit in the final third. How many opportunities does he get per game. If he's simply not taking them i'd say it's a form issue (needs to be dropped or asked for better performances from you). Or you need to raise his shooting training in order to increase the chances he'll put them in. He should however already be good enough to finish.

People should make their own schedules also, tugs and even dark star have poor schedules.

For example, GK's on Dark Star had some training going on for free kicks

Unless you plan on your GK taking your set pieces that's a completely wasted workload which could be using on something like one on one situations.

I've been having a look at Tug's Training, to figure out if it really is an optimal training regime for me.

It isn't really, I think custom ones made by myself for different situations would serve me better, I'm just lazy and creating my own tactics is annoying enough considering the amount of times I start over.

You have a point though, I think I'll make the effort to optimize my training the next time I start anew. I might even upload to see what people think.

yeah man you want to play him along side rooney and sometimes i set him as a playmaker - most games on my inter save he got an assist and a goal each game, cant go wrong

with me it's usually luck. i honestly didn't mess around with no tactics and he bags so many goals

Back