Vagner Love or Aguero or Benzema

MadDogAleckz

Reaction score
Im looking for a stirker to play alongside Balotelli in my Man City game. I thought one of these 3 would be a good signing.
Feel free to make any more different suggestions
Thanks

Vagner Love is a must. Probably the most free flowing goalscorer I have ever seen on FM09 with current patch. Get him for around 16m & he turns world class & almost 40m !!

Aguero as you can retrain him to a CM. Still gets 30 goals a season for me as well as bucketloads of assits. This also gives you more attacking options as then you can have him and - presumably - two other strikers up-front.

Vagner Love, ready made class, and a lot cheaper than the other two at around 15-20m

vagner love is definintely the cheapest, but this one is so hard to call i feel. if they are all interested in coming to you and if you have the money then i would go for benzema he scores tons of goals always for me scores more goals than apps he makes lol the only downside is that he will cost a bit and he is a bit injury prone. small niggles.

vangaer love as you Balotelli is a fast striker and 2 would get in the way of each other, love is also super good if you use him right

i paid 63mil.. for Benzema... and Vagner Love may have been a better option

does vagner love still play for cska moscow? if he does then why hasnt a bigger club brought him i wonder?

Yeah, CSKA Moscow still, Unbelievably. Hes awesome !
Shows how **** Man City are at signings. Bought Jo for 18m & then loaned him & now dont really want or need him !!! lol

As i only saw Aguero disappoint,
The Choice is between 2 Goal Machines
I'd Stick with Vagner Love

i would use love he works magic for me 32 goals 1st season with injuries

Cant really go wrong with either Aguero or Vagner love. Both are quality. I would go for Love, scores bucket loads and is relatively cheap. In my ManC game i have both :P.

Back