Vagner Love

• Thread starter Thread starter McGovern.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4K

McGovern.

andymcg44 v.2
Reaction score
Recently blew the bank to sign him for Spurs.

But he is not performing, has anyone got experience and know how best to get him playing?

Thanks in advance :)

AndyMcG44

Worst - signing - ever.Used to be beast on FM09.

You should of bought Lukaku,Gignac or Milevskyi.

Recently blew the bank to sign him for Spurs.

But he is not performing, has anyone got experience and know how best to get him playing?

Thanks in advance :)

AndyMcG44

He is not performing because he is not that good, well done on blowing your whole budget mate.

He's a massive flop then. Milevskyi is so much better I have to admit.

Haha, cheers to those of you who didn't slag me off! :P

The reason I signed him again was coz he was top scorer for me on another save with Villa.

another player massively underrated by SI . are you playing him as a poacher ?

Last edited:
He was really good on my Birmingham save, 12 in 12 or something.

Does he have like a PA of -9 or low adaptability? It's so effed up..

Errrrrrr not really, he has been playing on loan in the brazilian league this season so he can't be that good.

You do like to have a moan eh, the guy has allready said he bought him because he performed well on a previous save, you moaned on one of my previous threads, personally if you dont have anything constructive or helpful to say then please dont say it...

he was really good for Everton on my save matee maybe try making him a poacherr ?

I've just signed him with Middlesbrough so I hope he's good :(

Errrrrrr not really, he has been playing on loan in the brazilian league this season so he can't be that good.

Robinho

I'd say to play him as a poacher with two AMC's behind him or allow him to get the knock downs from Crouch as a target man

I'm thinking of signing him after my first season as i heard you can sign him without breaking the bank if you are careful :P

play him as an Advanced Forward - Attack (leave all PI as "default")
he is a great striker, some players take a while to settle, i signed Falcao from Porto for 4.4 million in my current Everton save, he played ok 14 games 4 gls 4 assists etc then sold him to Sevilla for 9 million, has more than a goal a game 2 seasons on now pretty much!

give the player time and for this exact advice, maybe try the 4-5-1 formation that the link is in the sig here, would work perfectly for your team as well as Vagner Love :D

I have him in my Villa team.

He was top scorer last season with 27 goals and won player of the year award! Only cost me 10m as well.

I play him up front with a partner. Normally Dzeko who I play as target man or deep-lying forward (support) and play Love as the goalscorer in the poacher role. Works very well. I also play Guilppse Rossi as an inside forward coming infrom the left and he is good and putting killer though balls to Love to slot in..

I had him for 2 ½ seasons with Bordeaux and he was great the first season with almost 1 goal/match but then he declined.
Jusst sold him for 13million Euros (bought him for 5) so still a good deal and one really good season.
But with patch 1.0.3 I wouldn´t recommend him, he was better in FM09 and without the two latest patches.

He's good on my spurs save

21.5 million and he got 26 in 37 last season

Maybe give him time to settle in, how long have you had him?

Back