copeyhd

Reaction score
Valencia CF - Los Murciélagos
Story introduction.

View attachment 133351

The Club:

View attachment 133334

So on first glance the club is in a good financial situation. Estimated value of £373million is not bad, however that massive £172m loan hangs over our heads! There are 45,000 season ticket holders for a 55,000 capacity stadium which means it should be full most weeks. We have been given a £28m budget to Qualify for the Euro Cup, as well as having £100k spare in the wage budget.

Facilities:

View attachment 133333

Like i said before we currently have a 55,000 seater stadium, however we are due to move into our new 75,000 one in 2019! The training and youth facilities are good enough for just now however im not expecting any baby Ronaldo's anytime soon!

Trophies:

View attachment 133332

As you can see Valencia have won a fair amount in their history, the most impressive feat being a treble in 2004 of the Liga BBVA, UEFA Cup and the UEFA Super Cup. On a sidenote Valencia reached the Champions League final in back to back seasons in 2000 & 2001!

Just a brief introduction for the club for those who may not know anything about them. I will be posting monthly updates (in game) with pre season being the first up next! Hope you enjoy :>

Squad Review.

GOALKEEPERS:

View attachment 133310

Quite content with this area of the team, both Ryan and Alves are top class. Willl look to develop Ryan behind Alves.

CENTRE-BACKS:

View attachment 133309

Probably the strongest area of the team. Mustafi is the general here, he will only be sold if a club can afford his RC.

FULL-BACKS:

View attachment 133307

Again a really strong area of the team. Gaya is a superstar in the making again won't be sold unless his RC is met. Montoya will be 1st choice on the right.

CENTRE-MIDS:

View attachment 133306

Think we may be a bit light in this area, Parejo and Perez will be the two starters here! Will be on the lookout for a backup.

FORWARDS:

View attachment 133305

Again a pretty strong area. May need a backup ST to Alcacer as he is injury prone and Rodrigo should be starting on the left. Definitely going to be signing one CAM as there are no natural ones in the team.

SQUAD DEPTH:

View attachment 133304

Main focus is going to keep the core of the team together and build from there e.g Mustafi, Perez, Alcacer. So going to be on the lookout for a CM, CAM and a ST. Any suggestions leave them below!

Pre-Season and Transfers Jul-Aug 2015

View attachment 133296

TRANSFERS IN:

View attachment 133295 View attachment 133294

Our first signing was José Sosa from Besiktas for £6.75m. Absolute bargain! Going to fit in perfectly behind our #9 Alcacer. Notice his value is already £12m!

View attachment 133293 View attachment 133292

Now how could you pass this deal up! His release clause was £7.25m! Crazy stuff he will fight for a place with Parejo and Perez, not a natural CM but will train him there.

View attachment 133291 View attachment 133290

Yes, we went and got Angel Correa but little did I know I would have to terminate his loan due to already having enough non-eu players. Kick in the face that was! Had agreed a £17m buy now clause. I will be back for you Angel!

TRANSFERS OUT:

View attachment 133289

So some of you may be asking why I let Santi Mina go. Simple really, he was never going to play as I play LM/RM and he was behind Rodrigo and Alcacer at ST. Probably could have got more for him but I'll take the £6m.

The rest were just second string players. Was very happy to get £4m for Domenech!

TACTICS:

View attachment 133288

This is probably going to be my starting 11 for most of the season. Using MiYagi's 4411 tactic. However, I'll be changing Nani to a Winger - Attack due to his prowess going forward. As far as I'm concerned he is the main man in this team.

PRE-SEASON FRIENDLIES:

View attachment 133287

A solid pre-season winning all of our games comfortably and an even bigger bonus was that we had no major injuries! Here's to a good start to the season!

UPCOMING FIXTURES:

View attachment 133286

Going to be a tough month with both Barca and Atleti coming our way, the rest should be okay. Let's go!!

September 2015 review.

View attachment 133048

RESULTS:

View attachment 133058

So 6 matches played and only 1 win achieved. Simply not good enough! However overall the performances were brilliant and in my opinion we should have won at least 5.

LIGA BBVA MATCH #1

View attachment 133057

where to begin with this. Two mistakes cost us in this game and as you will begin to notice our finishing let us down here.

LIGA BBVA MATCH #2

View attachment 133056

Another poor result, in theory we should have won, but we got too comfortable in the latter stages and got punished for it. Sosa was awesome in this game!

LIGA BBVA MATCH #3

View attachment 133055

On paper probably the hardest game of the season. However, we played like the favourites here, and i was pretty ****** to not take all three points here but it was a simple case of controlling MSN! Alcacer managed to grab his first goals of the season and they were two great finishes!

LIGA BBVA MATCH #4

View attachment 133054

Finally managed to get a win! Great performance with everyone seeming to click for once, Alcacer was always in the right place at the right time and grabbed another brace, Rodrigo managed to finish Malaga in the 84th minute with a screamer from outside the box. Special mention to Joao Cancelo our RB as he provided assists on all three goals!

LIGA BBVA MATCH #5

View attachment 133053

Missed oppurtunity! We should have won this game, how we didnt is beyond me. Atleti were down to 10 men for most of the second half but Oblak was outstanding! I just feel like if we could score we would win 90% of these games.

LIGA BBVA MATCH #6

View attachment 133052

Another really good performance that the result didnt match. Need to sort this lack of goals out, Alcacer is the only one putting them away!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 133051

10th! Fuming to be honest, 7 points off the top already means i doubt we can mount a title challenge. Top 4 remains the objective, plus side Paco Alcacer is leading the top scorer chart and Joao Cancelo is leading assists. Not too bad!

STATS:

View attachment 133050

As our performances suggested we have played really well with Nani, Sosa and Cancelo averaging above 8.0. Been bitterly disappointed with our two centre midfielders though, Parejo and Perez arent cutting it, Radoja hasn't impressed either. January may see another one signed if they dont step up!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:

View attachment 133047

#9 Paco Alcacer

Our main man has been in great form, 5 goals in 5 games is as good as you get. Did tend to disappear in a few games but he popped up when it mattered.

View attachment 133043

October 2015

Valencia 4-1 Las Palmas

View attachment 133037

A good win here against a struggling Las Palmas side. The game was won in the first 30 minutes thanks to goals from Abdennour, Alcacer and a brace from the ever improving Rodrigo.

Alavés 1-3 Valencia

View attachment 133036

A good result but a mediocre performance. A game where we took the limited chances we created, a rare goal from CM Enzo Peréz sealed the win.

Athletic 2-2 Valencia

View attachment 133035

A heart-breaker! We were 2-0 up and comfortably winning when substitute Álvaro Medrán got sent off no less than 30 seconds after coming on. Bilbao capitalised and Wonderkid Inaki Williams grabbed 2 goals to rescue a draw.

Granada 0-4 Valencia

View attachment 133034

A great result. Was one-way traffic in truth, Nani & Alcacer did the damage in the first half. Rodrigo grabbed his 5th goal of the season to put it beyond any doubt. A great end to a good month!

League Standings:

View attachment 133033

Up to 3rd from 10th in a month. We have played a game more than everyone, Real and Barca are just starting to flex their muscles and look like they could pull away, Atletico are really struggling down in 9th although they have only lost once. Paco Alcacer is tied top scorer with Ronaldo and Nani has the highest average rating.

Injury Update:

View attachment 133031

Devastating news our No.1 Keeper is out for pretty much the full season, time for back up Matt Ryan to earn his dollar.

If you guys want to see anything else included in the updates just let me know, loving this save.​

View attachment 133030

November 2015

Valencia 4-1 Real Betis

View attachment 133029

A dominant display. Nani running the show from the right hand side, 4 goals scored in back to back games as well, looking good.

Espanyol 2-2 Valencia

View attachment 133028

We were all over Espanyol until the last 10 where yet again we conceded and dropped 2 points, Rodrigo kept up his great form here with another goal.

Eibar 0-3 Valencia

View attachment 133027

A great result, Rodrigo is playing unbelievably on the left-hand side where he is only rated 2.5 stars, but he is killing it! Alcacer also keeping up his impressive record with his 10th goal of the season.

League Standings:

View attachment 133026

Still sitting in third place which is great after that poor start, unbeaten for 12 games now as we push to the halfway stage of the season. Interestingly only 5 points separate 2nd and 7th.

A decent start to La Liga mate, good job :) have always liked Valencia and will be interested to see how well you do in your first season!

View attachment 132972

December 2015

Spanish Cup Fourth Round Leg 1

View attachment 132970

A competent performance from the lads, Mustafi grabbed the only goal of the game just after HT to give us the advantage.

Valencia 3-2 Real Madrid (BBVA)

View attachment 132969

What a result! After learning from my mistakes from MSN i wasn't going to let BBC tear me up, Bale was completely shut out and Ronaldo was quiet. Benzema scored twice however they were both tap ins after poor defensive errors! Gave youngster Bakkali a start on the left and he delivered with a goal.

Valencia 0-1 Sporting Gijon (BBVA)

View attachment 132968

A shocking result after the high previously, maybe we got complacent but we won't make that mistake again! Parejo's performances have been so poor lately, look out for a new CM come January.

SPANISH CUP 4TH RND LEG 2

Valencia 4-1 Levante (5-1 AGG)

View attachment 132967

Brilliant performance here, Rodrigo grabbing another brace, José Gaya grabbed a rare goal and Parejo managed to score a screamer of a free-kick early on. 8 yellow cards in one match is a tad worrying though.

View attachment 132963

We got a manageable tie in the next round taking on Alaves, only real good games there are Barca and Sevilla and Celta vs Bilbao.

Valencia 2-2 Deportivo (BBVA)

View attachment 132961

A game we should have won, yet again final 10 minutes we slackened off. Adebayor has managed an impressive 7 goals so far for Depor, think he's still got it?

Sevilla 1-3 Valencia (BBVA)

View attachment 132960

Up there with the Real result, Gaya absolutely destroyed Mercado down the left-hand side. Yet another impressive result against a big team!

Leganes 0-4 Valencia (BBVA)

View attachment 132957

Great result! What a performance from Bakkali! Came on in the 59th minute and scored a Hat-trick in 30 minutes, great stuff from the youngster.

LIGA BBVA STANDINGS:

View attachment 132956

Still 3rd which in truth is where i was hoping to be, Barca look like they will pull away as they have 2 games in hand and they're already 5 points ahead so unless they have a dramatic collapse i expect them to win the league. Top 4 is still very much up for grabs with only 3 points between 4th and 8th.

Transfer News!

INS

View attachment 132955

Just thought i would include this before next month as a teaser, Pablo Hernandez is in for £2.1m to provide backup to Sosá and well what can i say about Renato Sanches! £13m is a bargain, he was on the loan list at Bayern and when i scouted him it came up that he was interested and better yet he was available for £10-£20m!

OUTS

View attachment 132954

Already had numerous bids for our star players Mustafi, Parejo & Rodrigo with interest also being shown in Alcacer, it's going to be a long month for us. A few players have already moaned about bids being rejected however i won't be selling cheap.

View attachment 132671

[h=3]Winter Transfers

Players Out

View attachment 132670

Cannot describe my disappointment at losing José Gaya he will be sorely missed. Javi Fuego was an easy decision didn't play at all during the first half of the season so it was a welcome sale and i felt £30m for Rodrigo was unreal! £65m for 2 players, not bad!

Players In

View attachment 132667

I brought in 3 players during the window, 2 permanently for a combined £15 and another on loan.

View attachment 132663

Our first signing was Pablo Hernandez for £2.1m. He is there simply for backup to Sosa.

View attachment 132662

Without a doubt the best signing of the 3. £13m for a future world-class player is something you don't pass up and he will be thrown straight into the first team to compete with Perez.

View attachment 132661

Sané was brought in to replace the outgoing Rodrigo, this boy is a natural in 4 positions which gives us great depth, he will be our new starting LM. Also included in the loan was a £26.5m buy clause. Depending on how he performs will dictate whether i splash on him.

View attachment 132659

This one is a future transfer. Jorge won't join us until the end of the season as i already have the allowed 3 non europeans in my squad however next season i fully expect him to replace Gaya with ease. The fee is £11.5m with addons potentially being £15m.

Latest Results and Standings.

View attachment 132656

5 wins, 2 daws, 1 loss

A busy month with 8 games played. First off we are into the Semis of the Cup after beating Alaves 5-2 (agg) and Celta 5-1 (agg) where we will face no other than the mighty Atletico.
In the league it was a mixed month taking 7 points from a possible 12, it was a poor result against Celta however we did manage to rectify it by destroying Osasuna and Villareal both 5-1. We did lose at Barcelona though as we went down 2-0 early on but managed to sort ourselves out and get a creditable 2-1 loss.

View attachment 132654

So after 22 games we are sitting 3rd in the table, there is now a 5 point gap between us and 6th which hopefully means European football is assured for next season. Paco alcacer is still leading the goals with 17 and Nani is having a superb season with the highest Avg. Rating and Assists.

Player Stats

View attachment 132651

Most of the team on >7.0 ratings which is very pleasing and Nani and Cancelo are playing phenomenaly with >8.0 ratings. Alcacer has 22 goals for the season and couldn't imagine what we would do if he was injured!

[/h]
Hope you guys enjoy the read.
[h=3][/h][h=3][/h]

Too bad that you lost Gaya, he could have been legend in Valencia
keep up the good work !!

View attachment 132554

FEBRUARY 2016

So first off i want to show you that my worst fear has been realised. Paco Alcacer our only real goalscorer is out for the rest of the season! Leaving me with no first team strikers in his place, bad management!

View attachment 132553

RESULTS:

View attachment 132552

In truth it was a poor month for us, only managing 2 wins. The month started off fast and furious as we played Atletico 3 times in a week! 2 draws and 1 win show that we are definitely capable of matching them. The 4-2 win sent us through to the final of the Copa Del Rey where we will play Real Madrid, I'm very fearful of this game now that we have no Alcacer. One very worrying note was that in 6 games we only scored in 3 of them something which is bound to get worse. We got our 4th loss of the season losing at home to Sociedad which was bitterly upsetting.

Mustafi Signs!

View attachment 132549

On to some positive news now. Mustafi our star Centre-back has signed a new 4-year contract with us and in doing so allowed us to increase his release clause to £45m. Can't see him leaving anytime soon fingers crossed!

League Standings

View attachment 132543

So even after such a poor month we still sit joint third with Atleti breathing down our necks. Real Betis are having an unreal season in 5th and Sevilla really struggling in 8th. At the top it's anyone's guess who's going to win it, my money is on Real with Ronaldo leading the way!

Squad Stats

View attachment 132542

So here are the stats. Nani still the best player so far this year, Cancelo has missed the last couple games with injuries but he will be back. Goals are going to be a problem without Alcacer as only Nani has hit double figures.

Upcoming fixtures

View attachment 132538

These fixtures look easy on paper but without a recognised number 9 I will be happy with 7 points.