• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Spanish club Valencia say they have reached an "agreement in principle" to sell midfielder Juan Mata to Chelsea.

More...

Great signing for them if it goes through. Wenger's gonna be ******.

Great signing for them if it goes through. Wenger's gonna be ******.

Pretty sure Arsenal would be the third club that would know about this deal, so any anger he may have had is probably gone by now.

It's like 20-30 minutes behind the rest of the world...

Then again Eastenders is set 20 years behind the rest of the world so maybe it's a BBC habit.

Chances are BBC actually knew about this transfer before you lot, but they have to write the article, check for typo's and stuff and then put it up on the website. Try doing that yourself before everyone else. I realise you're just joking, but it gets a bit tiring tbh.

Great news, great player, and a relief, because it's horrible watching Kalou play!

£23.5m?

Jesus Christ Wenger, you had the chance to sign this guy for £18m before August 1 and you ******* blew it.

Chances are BBC actually knew about this transfer before you lot, but they have to write the article, check for typo's and stuff and then put it up on the website. Try doing that yourself before everyone else. I realise you're just joking, but it gets a bit tiring tbh.

Agreed. They also do it when it's actually confirmed, unlike Sky's hearsay.

This thread+Howard Nurse tonight=Incompetence.

That's why your getting wise cracks from me on the BBC.

It's like 20-30 minutes behind the rest of the world...

Then again Eastenders is set 20 years behind the rest of the world so maybe it's a BBC habit.

Why does it matter that they wait 30mins. They post it when it is confirmed when other sites just seem to speculate.

The Valencia statement was put on their club website/released to the press at 19.30 BST.

Not much verifying needed for it to be perfectly honest and normally I understand why the BBC take so long to verify facts etc.

Back