Valencia joins Man Utd from Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 751

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United sign Wigan winger Antonio Valencia on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

More...

Course he will SAF wouldnt have bought him other wise.

He is a lot better than Nani, Tosic and Park.

Last edited:
he is awesome, nani is ****, he has more quality then park, so he is an improvement

good signing I hope....let's see how he plays in the United side...and he can only become better here...:)

I'm not convinced this is a good signing or so called improvement. We'll see...

I'm not convinced this is a good signing or so called improvement. We'll see...

Depends on how you're going to be playing this coming season. You might see Berbatov up front with Rooney behind and Park and Valencia hammering the flanks. A return to the 4-4-1-1.

man utd rarerly waste money and signings, but there has been a few cases, but tbh when ive heard rumours ages ago bout man utd wanting him always thought it was just that, a rumour.

I do believe this is a good signing. We can't expect him to be fill in the gap left by CR but if he can become half as good as CR then it will be a worthwhile purchase

biggest waste of money ever, why would he buy some like that

Hes better than nani and park, but giggs is superb on the day aswell, depends what wing Valencia wants to play on like ronaldo use 2 change all the while.

i dnt thin k its tht bad of a signin tbh all u gotta do is see how ferguson tells him to play into the man utd formation

i reckon he will do well with him on right tosic on left unstopable and giggs as back up wow

I think that he's quite a good signing. he's no where near as good as c ronaldo but he's a **** of a lot better than Nani, Park and Tosic. Giggs is still quite good but is getting old so won't be able to play very often so Valencia should be pretty important for giving man utd width

i dnt thin k its tht bad of a signin tbh all u gotta do is see how ferguson tells him to play into the man utd formation

agreed

people that think this is a bad signing haven't thought about how valenica will play in the man u team rather than recalling how he played at wigan

another big waste of money so thats bebertov £30mill, nani 20mill, anderson 20mill,owen hargreves 20mill+,and now valenica to replace RONALD! lol u can`t mock man city with that amount spent on *****!!!

He is allright but needed to go to a club like Villa or Everton. He will never fill Ronaldo's boots. Man utd need more than this if they are going to win the title next season

Back