• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 558

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United winger Antonio Valencia signs a new four-year deal that will keep him at Old Trafford until the summer of 2015.

More...

Brilliant news.

Once he came back from his horrific injury last season, he looked like a new player. He has the pace and strength to worry about defence in my opinion and his final ball is 9 times out of 10 very good. He can also back up our right back very well as well when needed. Awesome player, great news... roll on Sunday!

Miss him but props to him for reaching the dizzy heights he has from little Wigan! Amongst the best in his position in the world I think.

With his arrival and Rooney's form we looked much better last season. Very good player for us..

Very good news. Just how the players should be rewarded instead on waiting till the player has only year left in his contract..

Better than Nani I think top class player !

That puts to bed some bullshit i read this morning about him not signing a contract because of image rights! Great player

Brilliant player, one of maybe the only players i have seen give Ashley Cole an absolute torrid time and on a few occasions.

Back