Valencia

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

joshb

Reaction score
hey i have just started a new season with valencia and im struggling to think of what players i need to bring in have you guys got any suggestions???

YOu must mantain players like David Villa, David Silva or Juan Manuel Mata...

What's your budget??? (tell me in Euros plis xD)

Well i think you r ok with strikers some good mids i would focus on defence mainly
some players you should think of buying are
leo
fazio
vargas
insua
bale
asenjo
lugano
thts only a few of top of ma head that are not gunna cost you a bomb

erm im thinking a new keeper some1 like manuel neuer and possibly some defenders like kolorov,breno or magallon quite cheep and solid

im not sure wht the budget is in euros but i hae about 12 million to spend and i enquired about sergio asenjo and went into contract terms but he said he wasnt looking for a move yet

i was valencia b4 and i bought nakumura and hes was lethel for me great assits and aload of calls seriously buy him

defence needs to be sorted out and GK
try bringing in Kirkland or Remy Riou, Kameni and Ochoa, Neuer is ok, Steklenburg from Ajax is really good too.
get mikel chritien from morrocco - rb
get jeremy mathieu - lb
sergey yefimov - lokomotiv moskow - turns out really good, will post screen if u want! also plays naturally RB
antunes - roma - LB is really good too
bayall sall - st ettienne - DM/CB has mean stats
sergey ignasevich - cska moscow is really good and experienced

on the attacking side:
vladimir bystrov - spartak moscow is really consistent - AMR
dmitry torbinskiy- lokomotiv moscow is really good! AML

in the centre i would try get Hernanes and Ramires as they have Ramires in my game and he is on fire! they would def make a great CM pairing.

how the **** hve u got 12m?! they are in massive debt

im valencia n started off with 1 mil?!? how u got 12?, i sold david silva to get funds, not really missing him tbh, im 5th atm not to bad

u sold david silva for 12 million? wow.with valencia they didn't give me any money at the beginning of the season and when the transfer windows shuts down then they gave me lyk £30 mill in october or sumin

i bought david silva for like 40 million dude, 4th season though, but u should have kept him, dont rate him IRL but he is class on the game

lol think u read the post wrong, i sold david silva for 38 mil in my game, i was questioning how that original poster started off with 12 mil

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

raikan007 where do you play david silva and how do u use him, the reason i sold him was because of bad past experience with him when i was managing arsenal

oh ok :D sorry dude, my apologies!
he is still **** in real life though!

yh likewise i thought you sed you sold silva for 12 mil

no worries man easy mistake, would like to know the best way to use silva tho, i had him as amc and my playmaker but hardly seemed to feature in my games with little goals and assists, average rating wasnt the best either
any tips?

i had him as AMC and he tore **** apart, he has spent most of the time on the left side of midfiled this season and has been rather quite, good ratings, 7.44 but mot many goals and assists.
he got like 22 gls 17 assists last season in like 40 odd games
now he is 2 gls 5 assists 19 games rating 7.14

so im not sure! just hope and pray i guess, im going to try him as AMC agian, have this awesome tactic that has ST AMC AML AMR then 2 CM and 1 DM, made it myself, works well

all 4 attacking players are free role, playmakers and it works really well.
st - marquinhos
aml - tsvetomir todorov
amr - neves
amc - silva

im not sure myself as when i started with them before i had about 1 mill but ive started again with them and i was given 12 million to spend not that i was going to complain about it lol

Back