moddymod88

Reaction score
hey, i have started with valencia, a team who are struggling with debt and the ambitions of a board who desire success quickly, yet valencia are in a league dominated byt the 'BIG TWO'. my ambitions are in the my first season to get in the top four, playing barca and real and then beating them to pole positions isnt something my team can do yet.

here is the league table after 8 games,

View attachment 115832

not a bad start, i have already lost to barca at the nou camp, i did get two sent off, losing 2-1, respectable but as i stated before toppling these bad boys will not be easy.

champions league im in second, in a group with chelsea who i lost at stamford bridge 2-1, again, a late goal from anelka.

i made one signing, rami for just under 6 mill, his a strong CB which i needed and has done ok so far, here are my tactics at the mo, thgis is at home, away i play different, its attcking and i use width, some good players on the bench at the mo so a fairly decent squad.

View attachment 115833

i will add again tonight after a session and apply some screenshots of my process and other signing i can make, looking at palermos pastore at the mo, might be out of my price range, report back soon.