Cookie1

Reaction score
Hi guys. I started a save as unemployed with a Continental Pro Licence. I took over Valencia around the start of January and the squad was shocking. It was in a serious injury crisis and lacked central midfielders and had almost no wingers at all. Furthermore the previous manager had sold Feghouli and Dani Parejo. So I delved into the transfer market and spent a lot of money on bringing in Pablo Sarabia, Andre Ayew, Sebastian Driussi, Enes Unal and Guido Vadala. After that I was able to put out a competent team but this signing of players left the club with a poor financial position. The season ended and now the board only gave me 6M to spend. I am looking for central midfield players as I only have Andre Gomes, Javi Fuego and Enzo Perez and I am looking to sell all three and bring in young homegrown central midfielders. However due to lack of finances I am out of ideas as to who I should sign. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

First i think it will be wise to keep Gomes and Perez for 1 more maybe 2 seaon..

Bernardo silva (monaco) is often set for sale, around 3 millon pounds.

Nemanja Gudelj (twente) 3 mil + instal normale is the fee.

If on the loan marked, try Pasalic (chelsea)

You need to look on the transfer/loan list to fine som gems.

If you can wait a season with homegrown, because they cost a bit, but look at Sergi Darder, Ruben Prado, Asensio, Diego Poyet, Sergi Samper and curro.

First i think it will be wise to keep Gomes and Perez for 1 more maybe 2 seaon..

Bernardo silva (monaco) is often set for sale, around 3 millon pounds.

Nemanja Gudelj (twente) 3 mil + instal normale is the fee.

If on the loan marked, try Pasalic (chelsea)

You need to look on the transfer/loan list to fine som gems.

If you can wait a season with homegrown, because they cost a bit, but look at Sergi Darder, Ruben Prado, Asensio, Diego Poyet, Sergi Samper and curro.

Thanks for the reply. As it turned out, I signed Sergi Roberto after selling Javi Fuego and kept Enzo Perez and Andre Gomez. Next season I will sell them.:)

Ruben Pardo is so cheap,usually you can get him under 6m€
Markel from Sociedad is a good DM/MC too.