Value Increase

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
I signed this player Wim De Decker for £90k and 24 games later he is worth £2,000,000 which is 222 times the value he was signed for. Can anyone beat this in less than a season?

Nah I can't beat that but I signed an Algerian regen Mourad something for 256k 2 seasons later sold him for £12 Million.

Well it is kind of Cheating, but I signed Sebestian Viera on a free as my GK and Leicester, and now he is worth 2m+ pounds. It is an infinite increase in value...

I signed a regen on old game for £1m and in a year his value was £39m

That is my best.

i signed hleb from barca for nothing (they offered me at 0) and he's worth 6.5m lol. agree with khodder that it's sort of cheating :P

i havnt on fm10 but fm 08 i signed gyan from udinese for 2 million and 5 seasons later he went to barcalona for 50 mil :)

i haven't got better than that, but Alphonse Areola i think could beat that

Expired players got 0 value. if u sign them their value will go up to mills.... so lets say Kabous at 1st season start. Signed him and he is worth 1.8mill right after the signing so that is 1.8million times more value :)))))
Beated! :D

Expired players got 0 value. if u sign them their value will go up to mills.... so lets say Kabous at 1st season start. Signed him and he is worth 1.8mill right after the signing so that is 1.8million times more value :)))))
Beated! :D

it actually isn't, it's really infinite-times more value :D

got danny simpson for free. few months later sold him for £8.5mill

alejandro rocamora was valued at 40k when i signed him on my cultural leonesa file. 2 seasons later hes worth 2.1million

Frees don't count because there value could still be well over £0 i was looking for cash signings such as JDM's here thats pretty much the same as mine

I signed this player Wim De Decker for £90k and 24 games later he is worth £2,000,000 which is 222 times the value he was signed for. Can anyone beat this in less than a season?

check your maths matey, unless you managed to get 20mil for him! lol....;)

My best was Alessandro Rosina (FM09), picked up for 2mil, valued naturally after a storming season at 16mil, sold for 24mil a year later, replaced with Messi.......nice! (H)

Back