Van Persie faces five months out

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 307

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie will be sidelined for up to five months after being told he needs an operation on his injured ankle ligaments.

More...

Ahh :'( I love watching Arsenal play, much better when Van Persie is playing.

I'll try to keep my language polite here lol. I'm an Arsenal fan so I may be biased but van persie is one of the best strikers to watch in prem and its a massive blow for us.

Question. Who thinks we need another striker now? Eduardo, Bendtner and Vela will have to step up in my opinion

Ohh love the guy, hopefully Eduardo will be able to fill his boots. If not i hope to see Chamakh come in January

Not good, we lost clichy, gibbs and now van persie ffs. A huge player lost but we cant use it as a excuse.

I still believe as I've said before, that Bendtner is good enough to step up and he can become of the best. Vela can step in and prove himself and Eduardo has never been the same since his injury, shame :(

Dreadful for Arsenal, hopefully Bendtner can score some goals. *rolls eyes*

I still believe as I've said before, that Bendtner is good enough to step up and he can become of the best. Vela can step in and prove himself and Eduardo has never been the same since his injury, shame :(

Bendtner :P Maybe but hes too cocky for no apparent reason. Im starting to have second thoughts about Vela, maybe Wenger can see something that we cant and thats why he plays Bendtner instead

Good to see the Horse placenta worked well then,he was only going to be out 6 weeks before that.

Back