Varas or Mata or Hulk???

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Nando9

Reaction score
I am currently managing Liverpool on 11.3 patch, in need of a left am.
Have had a 17mil offer for Vargas accepted 6mil upfront and the rest in 48 months. He has accepted contract.
I also put a 25mil bid in for Mata, all in instalments, he wants 100k a week.
Who shall i get out of these two? Or would Hulk be a possibility?
Never signed any of these players, managed Fiorentina and Vargas was superb but is there better alternatives?

Thanks Sam.

Hulk is an excellent Striker in the game, as for winger I'm not sure, but he's good.

Hulk is excellent but there is a problem. if you want to sign him, you have to spend a lot of money, like 50 milions. the guys from porto really cares about hulk and don't want to let him go

Already have Suarez Carroll Benzema and Kadlec as strikers. So who would you suggest out of Vargas and Mata. Or any other decent left mids to look out for?

Hazard is class on the left. Müller is a beast all over the am roles. Those two are my personal favs for left wing. Havent tried Vargas, but Hulk and Mata are good choices by all means!

Mata would be my choise from those three. Hulk if you are looking for AMR inside fwd. He's beast there.

Can Hulk not play AML? May possibly get Hulk in a season or 2.
Hazard is on loan at Palermo who have view to buy.
Is Muller easy to sign?

Hulk is natural LW yes. Imo buy him and use him as AML inside forward, he has the perfect stats for it. He'll be the cheaper of the 3 too, both in wage demands and price. Not sure what that other guy is on about saying he'll cost 50m, probs never played the game.

i personally dont like hulk, but this time. my friend to me too and i tried buying him as right winger, (Inside forward) 18 goals in 15 matches. Absolutely a beast. go for him mate, worth all your money.

Back