Vasco Regini

• Thread starter Thread starter dasty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

dasty

Reaction score
Had anyone tried this guy? My scout recommended him to me in his 4th season and his stats looks sick, and it looks like he is performing well consistently too. Had been looking for a good left back in a lot of games already and every single time I had to end up with either M'Bengue or Monzon, which is quite frustrating as I wanted to try more players. So did anyone tried this guy before? Couldn't find any previous thread about him so I posted a new one.

This is a screenshot of his stats:

To be honest ive never heard of him but i might check him out tho, he looks quite decent

i bought him for Newcastle in Championship in 2009-2010 for 1.4m, got AVG 7.16, next season in Prem AVG 6.95, then Imoved on to Man Utd and took him with me, next three seasons @ Man U, AVG 6.98, 6.98 & 7.09. Overall a very good player. I will be looking out for him in FM2010..

im tempted to play him in every position except striker considering his stats. definitely a potentially versatile player

Bought him, but as i've currently already got 2 decent left backs (Moussa Guindo and a regen) we'll see what i'll do.

Bought him, but as i've currently already got 2 decent left backs (Moussa Guindo and a regen) we'll see what i'll do.
mousso guindo rocks ***!! <)
bought him for my leeds save ages ago and always try and buy him for smaller teams, became a wonderkid in my 2nd or 3rd season!

the new Evra <)

Back