• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 456

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Wales' former Blackpool midfielder David Vaughan is close to completing a free transfer move to Sunderland, BBC Sport Wales understands.

More...

Good signing.. Will add depth to the squad and he was only on 7K pw.. So he will be around that 10K mark. Bruce is doing very good job in the transfer market.

wow sunderland have been busy this summer, they seem to have a massive squad now.

I hate to say this but.....Sunderland are building a very good squad.

Still won't stop them being relegated...:P

but will sunderland be able to push on from where they are and challenge for a europa league place? I don't think so, not yet.

Vaughan was pretty much undersung imo last season. Did the simple things you'd expect from a player extremely well. Another quality signing buy Brucie. Squads looking better than Newcastle's has to be said. Especially if the O'Shea transfer goes through-very reliable player. Surprised SAF let him go. Can see Sunderland finishing 7-8th if all goes to plan

Vaughan is a great player and for a free transfer, it is great. Bruce is doing great in the transfer market, and getting £20m for Henderson is very clever. However, I want to see them play before I judge them.

Back