Vauxhall motors

• Thread starter Thread starter barney88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

barney88

Reaction score
I decided to go for what the media predicted as the lowest team in the BSN which was Vauxhall.
1st thing was to sack all my staff all 2 of them! and followed by all the dead wood leaving me 6 playing staff in my 1st team.

i then went on a signing frenzy relying on my scouts notes.

i brought in 51 players in total all on non contracts and played them though out my pre-season. only 31 made the grade. I spent 126k in total buys only 3 players, Stefan Moore 120k, Darren Moore £500 and Luke Beckett for 6k. my best signings have been ex liverpool youth keeper dean bouzanis, both Moore's, Andrew giallombardo, James Cronesberry, Thomas Lyskov and Gerard Kinsella apart from the Moore's all of them are under 22.

playing this formation View attachment 217658

im currently 3rd in the league with a game in handView attachment 217659

and my fixtures since the start of the season had some shockers but understandable considering the team have had to get to know each otherView attachment 217660

will post later with results after 1st season

Can't wait for the results of this. Big fan of the Lower league to Champions league challenge, and i'm trying to do the same in Belgium. Good OP

not played a game all January due to a water logged pitch so all my players now fit and rested which is good as weve got feb packed full of 7 fixtures now yay! on the plus side got a new RWB, CB and ST all on free's so quiet happy with that.

I started this game knowing nothing about football, soccer as we call it, and started as the worste team I could find, being Vauxhall. I admit I researched online quite a bit to understand strategy and gameplay. I have also ran franchises on other sports games, and carried over some strategy from them. My most successful idea was to overload payrole and go for broke. The boardroom complained to me all season that player saleries were out of control, but the team recieved bonuses for winning, and I won promotion. After that payroll was increased, I switched to a more responsible payroll, and focused on youth. I avoided religation my first year in blue square premier, am and in the hunt for promotion now in my second year. I use Supersonic tactics that can be found online, with some minor adjustments to fit the team I have built. I use only one DM and add a AMC.

Back