Vela and Juarez banned by Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal forward Carlos Vela and Celtic midfielder Efrain Juarez have been banned from playing for Mexico for six months for allegedly throwing a party while on international duty.

More...

saw this yesterday .. I think it was after one game ..

there were prostitutes and a transvesti

Party on I say. Six months is a harsh punishment.

back in the day this thing would just be normal haha, its mental how much football has changed.

good means Vela wont get jet lagged or injured playing for them

good means Vela wont get jet lagged or injured playing for them

Would prefer one of our best prospects to be playing as much football as he can tbh Calum. He doesn't get much chance at Arsenal as it is.

eh....before the manager would have said Good on ye lad

No big loss for mexico.
They still have the little pea.(H)

Turns out hernandez must have been involved somehow. One of a list of players to get a fine but not banned.
Surprised, he's supposed to be pretty religous. Both games he's started he prayed in the centre cirle on his knees. XD

Last edited:
Harsh, don't see what's wrong with a party.

Vela will be a loss, maybe not Juarez thought. Never actually seen Juarez in action so can't comment.

i believe Mexico are abit ****** off with Vela anyway, the last i heard is that they are dissapointed he isen't reaching the hights he was expected to a few years ago.

Surprised, he's supposed to be pretty religous. Both games he's started he prayed in the centre cirle on his knees. XD

Found that quite amusing tbh, certainly out did John Pantsil's pre match meditation.

That is well stupid cant even through a party after a match whats this football world coming to these days? :S

Back