venom417

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm old manager player, been playing the game for almost 20 years, also i'm long time lurker on these forums too, i always try new tactics whenever i see around here.

I never shared a tactic before though, this years game has been really good (only match engine, rest is meh) and you have to change your game against different opponents. This allowed me to try many new things, and improve my tactics

Hope this thread looks good

I wanted to release this one because i just won the Bundesliga with Leverkusen without losing a single game ( only in league though lol)
This is something that i have achieved maybe like 3 times ( except diablo times, god i miss that lol) in my 20 years of FM'ing

I'm trying it now with Villarreal and Milan but i dont play that much anymore and certanly have not much time to start a journeyman save. Have some screenshot about Villarreal save too

Please try it and help me improve it
So lets begin

This is the tactic file i hope it works

View attachment 113105

FORMATİON

View attachment 113116

Its a standard 4-1-2-3 DM that you can see

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 113115

The strength of this tactic is the attacking mentality. I've almost never used attacking mentality before but trust me it works and you dont concede as much as u imagine.

Its pretty solid at the back with central defenders with +13 pace and acceleration

The rest of the team is pretty straightforward, i dont think any filters are required for this one

Poacher is fast
Inside forward dribbling,technique bla bla
Wingbacks positioning, crossing tackling etc. you know how it is

i often changed player roles, tried wingers, complete forward or deep lying attacking forward, but i always came back for these roles

Its the narrow play+short passing in player inst. + mixed passing in team inst. wins this year

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOU REALISE!!
I always use TFF's inst.. or Zyndar's
But my final instructions for this tactic is this;

View attachment 113114

CHASE EVERYONE IN MIDFIELD
( except dm's, maybe him too but we dont have anyone to chase him yeah? you can try)
this is an attacking formation so you have to press high up the pitch

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPERATIONS

I leave them to my assistant

SOME RESULTS AND STATS

View attachment 113112View attachment 113111
View attachment 113110View attachment 113109View attachment 113107View attachment 113108View attachment 113106

Well i got bored real quick, got some more pics like Bacca scored 38 goals but who cares right?
20 years of management experience man! i've seen it all

WHAT TO DO ?

+ When you're facing an opponent that will kill you, eat you and spit you
- Change your defence line from higher to slightly higher. Change your wingbacks to fullbacks and remove get forward instruction

+
When you got a red card
- Happened to only once.. ONCE! I cant believe that too. remove the right cm

+ Should i ever change my mentality ?
- **** no (H)

+ Any other improvements does this tactic need?
- Fullbacks and inside forwards can use some help, both positions sucks this year, last year was awesome

- Also set pieces. What are those? I did something there but i think attacking ones are terrible

- I sometimes change the left central defender role to "Central Defender - Defence" i think thats better

- DM role might be Defensive Midfielder Defend, still trying to improve match ratings for this role

XOXO Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i'm old manager player, been playing the game for almost 20 years, also i'm long time lurker on these forums too, i always try new tactics whenever i see around here.

I never shared a tactic before though, this years game has been really good (only match engine, rest is meh) and you have to change your game against different opponents. This allowed me to try many new things, and improve my tactics

Hope this thread looks good

I wanted to release this one because i just won the Bundesliga with Leverkusen without losing a single game ( only in league though lol)
This is something that i have achieved maybe like 3 times ( except diablo times, god i miss that lol) in my 20 years of FM'ing

I'm trying it now with Villarreal and Milan but i dont play that much anymore and certanly have not much time to start a journeyman save. Have some screenshot about Villarreal save too

Please try it and help me improve it
So lets begin

This is the tactic file i hope it works

View attachment 1094773

FORMATİON

View attachment 1094762

Its a standard 4-1-2-3 DM that you can see

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1094763

The strength of this tactic is the attacking mentality. I've almost never used attacking mentality before but trust me it works and you dont concede as much as u imagine.

Its pretty solid at the back with central defenders with +13 pace and acceleration

The rest of the team is pretty straightforward, i dont think any filters are required for this one

Poacher is fast
Inside forward dribbling,technique bla bla
Wingbacks positioning, crossing tackling etc. you know how it is

i often changed player roles, tried wingers, complete forward or deep lying attacking forward, but i always came back for these roles

Its the narrow play+short passing in player inst. + mixed passing in team inst. wins this year

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOU REALISE!!
I always use TFF's inst.. or Zyndar's
But my final instructions for this tactic is this;

View attachment 1094764

CHASE EVERYONE IN MIDFIELD
( except dm's, maybe him too but we dont have anyone to chase him yeah? you can try)
this is an attacking formation so you have to press high up the pitch

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPERATIONS

I leave them to my assistant

SOME RESULTS AND STATS

View attachment 1094766View attachment 1094767
View attachment 1094768View attachment 1094769View attachment 1094771View attachment 1094770View attachment 1094772

Well i got bored real quick, got some more pics like Bacca scored 38 goals but who cares right?
20 years of management experience man! i've seen it all

WHAT TO DO ?

+ When you're facing an opponent that will kill you, eat you and spit you
- Change your defence line from higher to slightly higher. Change your wingbacks to fullbacks and remove get forward instruction

+
When you got a red card
- Happened to only once.. ONCE! I cant believe that too. remove the right cm

+ Should i ever change my mentality ?
- **** no (H)

+ Any other improvements does this tactic need?
- Fullbacks and inside forwards can use some help, both positions sucks this year, last year was awesome

- Also set pieces. What are those? I did something there but i think attacking ones are terrible

- I sometimes change the left central defender role to "Central Defender - Defence" i think thats better

- DM role might be Defensive Midfielder Defend, still trying to improve match ratings for this role

XOXO Merry Christmas

Ahh very nice man - Its good to have experience - it beats arrogance :D - attacking mentality is not necessarily just shoot from 10 different angles - its also a more aggressive approach in defensive situations - specifically used in more aggressive closedown systems - good luck with your releases and happy holidays to you too :)

Outstanding

I used your tactic to win the Bundesliga too, though not undefeated. I dropped it after switching to a Valencia team light on attacking wingers but recently adapted it to use central attacking midfielders instead, with solid results.

Just did a season with this tactic as BRAGA who should come 4th in the league. I came 2nd. Have decided i will never win the league with them... tried every tactic on here it seems and just never get the luck/scripting to win the league.

Brilliant start but if you look at the calendar, hit a spot of 11 games and only 2 wins in the league. Lost the league by 8 points... Not sure how everyone else keeps wins going late on in the season. Very frustrating.

View attachment 83339