Vermaelen appeal dismissed by FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 570

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The Football Association dismisses Arsenal's appeal against defender Thomas Vermaelen's red card in the 2-0 win over West Ham on Saturday.

More...

Lame. It wasn't a foul imo, and even if it was, it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity, as the guy didn't have the ball under control.

Oh well.

Damnit, well atleast we have Song to fill his cb position while Denilson takes his place in midfield....

are the fa blind or what?? no way the challenge even deserved a yellow

Typical bullshit. FA are too stubborn to say a decision from one of their referees was incorrect.

are the fa blind or what?? no way the challenge even deserved a yellow

A Chelsea fan backing an Arsenal player? I like.

But the decision is complete poo. That's all I have to say on that one.

I should be incredulous, but with the FA... Sort of expected.

Typical bullshit. FA are too stubborn to say a decision from one of their referees was incorrect.
This is exactly why, indeed. Same reason (but with UEFA as the moronic governing body) that Øvrebø still referees Champions League football.

A Chelsea fan backing an Arsenal player? I like.

But the decision is complete poo. That's all I have to say on that one.

yeah lol it dont matter what team it is if it aint a foul then why do the fa not remove his ban ?? i know arsenal are feeling ****** cause i wnated like it if it was terry or alex

probably Wenger's fault, Boy Who Cried Wolf and all that ****.

I guess Wenger hasn't had much to feel sorry for himself about since Ramsey's injury.. It's a win, win situation for him :)

Back