very good and consistance amrlc/fc

• Thread starter Thread starter bazzerlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

bazzerlfc

Reaction score
ashley young as been very consistance on a few of my save games, he usually costs between 15-20 mill from aston villa but it worth it as he is only 23 and for me he get between 10 - 20 goals a season and 20-30 assists. my friend also tried him out as was the same for him

Aaaah, very unknown player indeed.

Anyone heard of that uncovered wonderkid Messi?
Kidding mate, yeah he is quite good.

Who's Messi?

Sounds good though.

you want some wonderkids? Well,just buy messi,cristiano ronaldo,aguero,lloris,mandanda,chiellini,bale,sandro,iniesta,fabregas,jovetic.NOTE:you wont find them at liga bbva,premier league,ligue 1,serie a and every league u know,but just in case,have a billion in your pockets
Ashley Young is widely known man,he played for England...or this is just a coincidence...

Ashley Young!! You got to be kidding me!! He's a half-decent player isnt he guys?

Ashley Young who is he?

nah kidding mate.......he is pretty good

Pretty harsh people he never said he was a wonder kid or unknown just stated that he was consistent whenever he has signed him.
I have to agree it is a piontless thread though but still not as pointless as other treads further down the page

Idiots... Anyway ive had alot of success playing young with agbonlahor upfront (delfouneso and carew injured.) Villa are a tough team to play as if you play realisticly but young is the wildcard =).

Back