Very high natural Fitness Vs. very low stamina and vice versa...

Ursulla

Reaction score
Could someone explain to me this ?

If I have a player with 20 Natural Fitness and 1 Stamina What does that mean about him ? Is it possible to have such a player?

On the other hand if I have a player with 20 stamina and 1 Natural Fitness what does that mean about him? Is it possibe to have such a player ?

I thought those two correlate with one another not contradicting one another...

Yea,I have read this before posting I still not getting it entirley...Thanks anyway...

Could someone explain to me this ?

If I have a player with 20 Natural Fitness and 1 Stamina What does that mean about him ? Is it possible to have such a player?

On the other hand if I have a player with 20 stamina and 1 Natural Fitness what does that mean about him? Is it possibe to have such a player ?

I thought those two correlate with one another not contradicting one another...
you can get more stamina
o.png

Yea,I have read this before posting I still not getting it entirley...Thanks anyway...
It's pretty clear? Did you look at the manual explanations?

Stamina only relates to how quickly his condition will drop. High stamina players will have a slower rate of losing condition in a match.

Natural fitness determines how fit they'll stay when not playing and/or training. Also, it determines how quickly they get back to 99/100% condition after a match.