• Thread starter Thread starter REALaBDiNHo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K
R

REALaBDiNHo

View attachment 301313

Welcome!

I know what you are probably thinking... weren't you doing a Champions' League challenge? With the CL challenge I just wasn't getting any fun out of it and what is the point of doing something if it is not fun? I have always wanted to take my childhood home club Venezia to the top and here is my chance to do it! This story will be written in a first person point of view, so please enjoy and give me you're thoughts.

Welcome I'm Abdi, but I guess you know that already. My team have been dominating European fotball for what seems an eternity, but that did not happen overnight. The story of Venezia is one of hard work, one of perseverance, and one of incredible players and I am sorry for the arrogance, an amazing manager. This is the story of a small club turning into a superpower.

As a I sat in El Ristorante la Caravella, I thought to myself, "What if I became like my idol Jose"? I was so out of it that even my mate noticed and said, "What are up to now Abdi"?

I quickly replied, "nothing really just thinking". He then took out the local sports newspaper and said with a bit of disgust in his voice, "lets see how the laughing stock of Venice has been doing".

He handed the newspaper to me, laughed, and exclaimed "look who resigned, its about ****** time"! The manager had resigned after saying that the club lacked the ambition. This gave me an idea and I asked my mate his opinion. "Don't be ridiculous, you are only 25 and management is a little out of your reach right now", he said.

That did not stop me though, and I applied for the position and sure enough I was able to get it as no one else really wanted the position of a club that was a laughing stock, but I felt strongly that I could take this club somewhere. That somewhere would eventually be the the top of European football hopefully...

Signings

View attachment 301337

Gazzetto dello Sport: How do you feel about the new signings?

Myself: I am delighted to welcome them to the club and hopefully, they will help us achieve promotion

Preseason

Alright boys, we will be playing a 4-3-3 formation and we will play quick, passing football. No direct 'Stoke' style bs just simple passing. Enjoy yourselves and be creative, but also be responsible at the back lads we can do this!

Este vs Venezia
0-2
Godeas(2)

Sao Paolo Padova vs Venezia
0-1
Capellino

Venezia vs Portogruaro
1-2
Capellino

SandoneJesolo vs Venezia
2-0
n/a

Tamia vs Venezia
1-3
Tonelli
D'Appolonia
Giovannini

Rovigo vs Venezia
0-3
Franchini
Marconi
Margarita

After Thoughts
The lads really looked up for it and I am generally happy about the effort and performances put in.

Next Update will have the Serie C2 Cup Group Stage

Back