Victor Irineu

• Thread starter Thread starter quaresma77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

quaresma77

Reaction score
Okay, someone posted a very helpful thread of this guy Victor irineu and i must admit i was impressed and tried to sign him on my game, but he is never able to get a work permit :( he is playing for palmieres atm, has anyone had this problem, and how to solve it please ?

Thank You

it was me dude, im not sure hey, the best is to try get him young, loan him out and keep offering him new contracts like every month, or just keep track of him until he does get a permit, try every transfer season/window.

he is well worth it, Liverpool got him in my game and i bought him from them half way through the season before even playing a game for Brazil, which i am the manager for and called him up and scored 2 goals on his debut! 3 games 3 gls and 9 games 6 gls in league!

he needs to play in a better std of league for a while, so get him and keep offering him new contracts while on loan (try the same league u in)

hope this helps

i let him stay at palmieres for another season andthen bought him, 2.5 million not bad, even though my scouts dont think hes good, ive seen the ss of him and he looks worth it, came on his debut and scored a last min winner against chelsea ^^)

ty for the help :) gonna put im out on loan now and see how good he gets.

He is class... Had him on my old swindon save, first season in prem got the top goalscorer award!

Back