Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Hello fellow basers, thought I'd share this guy with you as a great great prospect, for whom I signed for £100k from Pachuca. He is a great Advanced/Complete Forward and scores for fun. I loaned him out to Villareal as he wasn't really getting in my Brighton team but kind of regretting it seeing how well he's improved!
View attachment 106987
Playing this Brighton game I have come across a couple of real good money-makers. Who I feel I should also share with you.
Hector Herrera - Although he hasn't got into my team or played much at all, his stats have improved and I did only pay £4.5k!
View attachment 106988
Ulises Davila - One of my favourite LLM signings. Scores plenty of goals and paying only £80k for him, he's know worth over £1M.View attachment 106989View attachment 106990

He's epic. If I hadn't un-installed Fm I'd have had a screenshot of him in my Liverpool save and he got 48 goals, in 50 games!

I did actually play him as a Poacher and he was red hot.

He's epic. If I hadn't un-installed Fm I'd have had a screenshot of him in my Liverpool save and he got 48 goals, in 50 games!

I did actually play him as a Poacher and he was red hot.
Glad you agree mate. I shall try him as a poacher hopefully in the Championship next year. Don't think I'll get the same results as you, as the development of youngsters in lower leagues is seriously downgrade.

says he's worth 1.4mil on mine, how you get for 100k?:O

says he's worth 1.4mil on mine, how you get for 100k?:O
I believe he was transfer-listed however sometimes when you have different leagues loaded valuations differ massively. Not entirely sure of the syntax of it hopefully someone can enlighten but I think he was valued at around £800k and was listed for £100k.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:29 PM ----------

I believe he was transfer-listed however sometimes when you have different leagues loaded valuations differ massively. Not entirely sure of the syntax of it hopefully someone can enlighten but I think he was valued at around £800k and was listed for £100k.
Can anyone shed any light on this matter?

do a search on him in the Forums, see what he looked like last year on Fm09 :) he was insane! one of my favourite finds of all time ;) not as good this year unfortunately oO)

Ulises Davilla

Victor Manon

Yes will be interesting to see in FM11!

I love his name. Manon.

Lemme try and find him in my save and upload a quick screenie.

EDIT-

Darn, not in my game. Looks good though.

Last edited:
I love his name. Manon.

Lemme try and find him in my save and upload a quick screenie.

EDIT-

Darn, not in my game. Looks good though.
Shame yeah you need to load Mexico! I do in every game!