Victor valdes?

• Thread starter Thread starter Drabay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Drabay

Reaction score
Is he worth signing?
I already got mignolet at Liverpool ofc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in the 2019/20 season and Valdes was PSG's main goalkeeper until January last season, when they signed a new keeper, did a pretty good job, not played this season but hes 38. More than capable of being a solid 1st choice keeper for a few years.

And hes free... More than worth signing.

So sign him and sell mignolet?

So sign him and sell mignolet?

Up to you, if you can get good money for Mignolet then might be worth it. Id keep him though, hes good and doesnt demand huge wages.

One of the top keepers in the game after his injury. I have him competing with Geronimo Rulli at Roma. (strong Roma side... PSG spending £150m on two players really helped me :P)

Up to you, if you can get good money for Mignolet then might be worth it. Id keep him though, hes good and doesnt demand huge wages.

Just that i play with 2 dc and 2 wb and a dlp and sometimes mignolet doesnt quite get the right amount of saves so i might go with valdes

Valdes > Mignolet for sure. The only thing you have to pay is bonus money. A very good free agent to sign if you need to strengthen your nets for a couple of years until you can buy a better/younger keeper.

Back