Vidic ruled out with nerve injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 652

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic will be out for 10 days after tweaking a nerve in his leg.

More...

By the way mate. There was quite a big interview with Anderson on Premier League World if you ain't already seen it.

Tweaked his nerve? HuhoO) Ive never heard that before.

I think united need to get some better physios! ;)

Hopefully he will be fit before the end of the window. Wouldn't want Real Madrid too miss out on a fantastic defender.

madrid wont miss out on a fantastic defender, it is okay. terry is still fit.

same old story, player doesnt want play for club anymore, so makes up injuries. i hope rooney is next one to leave

same old story, player doesnt want play for club anymore, so makes up injuries. i hope rooney is next one to leave
:$ What a load of ****. He came off during the game and was holding his knee before he went off.

I think you should pay less attention to tabloid speculation as most of the time it it bullshit.|)

Vidic has spoken of his "desire" to stay at Man Utd because of his "excellent understading" with Alex Ferguson. I doubt he'll be leaving.

Lot of talk of Gerrard going to Milan and so on. Wouldn't be surprised as Liverpool are so poor this year but I highly doubt he will leave his beloved club.

As much as they have this great understanding, if Real Madrid come splashing Vidic will be sold. 20-30 million is prob the price Fergie wants knowing he can probably get a replacement for prob half. With the rest being swallowed by the Glazers.

Back