Vidic stresses loyalty to Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 986

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Centre-back Nemanja Vidic says he wants to be the rock that Manchester United build their next team upon.

More...

for how much longer though. i heard that fergie was already planning for vidic to leave next summer. :(

Where did you hear that?

from a lot of people. i heard that fergie is checking out simon kjaer from palermo as a replacement, and he is expecting evans to become world class.

Shame. Vidic is a great defender in my opinion.

If Fergie lets Vidic go he needs to be placed into rehab.

lol, i think vidics wife is getting on at him, about the ebglish weather and culture

Good replacement would be Coloccini I reckon. I mean you never know?

thts the man, chris. and chris what was your old username, i recognise the picture but cant think who it is

He in ToonFan I believe, it is unlikely that Vidic will leave Man United unless United get 30 Million plus and he is begging to leave, only Barca, Madrid and maybe Inter could afford such a fee and none of them are short of centre halfs

MAN CITY spring to mind, would fergie turn down 45million and would he turn down 200k a week.

True about Barca and Madrid and Inter not being short at centre half, but seeing as Barca play such attacking football, they would be even better with a defender like Vidic at the back.

Yeah but Scott if rumours are true, Vidic wife wants to leave England and a trip across the city may slimly increase his cash flow but money can't buy nice weather

i know, but money can stop hear whingering about the weather.

I used to think Vidic was awesome and unbelievable, but after watching Torres destroy him again, I now think he is just good. We could get better though. Wouldnt mind getting Sakho in from PSG, yet he is a bit young. Maybe Naldo or someone, Vermealan is a great shout too

Yeah but Tommy, Torres can make the best defenders in the world looks like fools

Back