Which one

• TERRY

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • VIDIC

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • FERDINAND

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
i like vidic alot but iv gone for terry just because he has everyfink. aerial ability, timing, stengh, stamina and he is the best leader in the world.

Vidic is a better defender. Rio is a better footballer. Its perfect partnership.

they're all world class centre backs, but Vidic is on a whole new level

im a utd supporter and im going to have to go with terry, he is a great CB and leader!
but the thing is, they are all very different players with different strengths!

Vidic and Rio are the best two CB in the world by far, they compliment each other perfectly!

im a utd supporter and im going to have to go with terry, he is a great CB and leader!
but the thing is, they are all very different players with different strengths!

Vidic and Rio are the best two CB in the world by far, they compliment each other perfectly!

this i mean in real life! :) in the game i would have to say Vidic as i have never managed Terry!

carragher :p
coming from a liverpool fan i absolutely dispise vidic and its a good thing that he always falls to pieces against us
and rio is a very good player
but my vote has to go for terry because he is the most complete player of the 3

You sad *******... Even though i hate man u, Terry?! Carvalho makes him look good, Ferdinand makes him look good. haha terry. he only has strength, no pace. PUTANG INA KAYONG LAHAT MGA GAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vidic is immense. He scored 15 goals for me last season and we had the 3rd best defensive record in the league. The only downside is he got 21 yellows and 1 red:P

Back