Viewers Choice | What would you like to see? (Youtube Series)

Van Tournhout

Reaction score
Now my Scotland series is finished, im looking to begin another series to play, along side my current Carlisle United series.

This video + topic is to ask what team/challenge would you like me to take on? It can be anything at all, no matter what country/challenge - It will defo be considered. The one with the most vote wins, if draw then il pick!

I've put a few suggestions in the video, but you DONT have to vote for them - there just suggestions.

So yeah, put foward what you would like to see, the videos below!

If you can, leave your comments on the video (youtube), but if you dont have an account then yeah leave it here.

Comment | Like | Subscribe - It's a big help and I hugely appreciate it.

Let's Play FM12 - What do you want to see? | Viewers Choice. - YouTube

Now my Scotland series is finished, im looking to begin another series to play, along side my current Carlisle United series.

This video + topic is to ask what team/challenge would you like me to take on? It can be anything at all, no matter what country/challenge - It will defo be considered. The one with the most vote wins, if draw then il pick!

I've put a few suggestions in the video, but you DONT have to vote for them - there just suggestions.

So yeah, put foward what you would like to see, the videos below!

If you can, leave your comments on the video (youtube), but if you dont have an account then yeah leave it here.

Comment | Like | Subscribe - It's a big help and I hugely appreciate it.

Let's Play FM12 - What do you want to see? | Viewers Choice. - YouTube

CSKA Moskow

Anzhi

ADO Den Hag

Flamengo

Porto

It would be interesting to see a story where you rebuild Blackburn, Bolton or Wolves and try and get them back up into the Premiership. Plus a story with another International team, I'd say perhaps Italy, France, Denmark, Sweden or even teams like Chile would be good to see. Other club suggestions include Anzhi, Swansea City, Southampton, Ajax or Bayern Munich.

But it's your choice.

I'd like to see a complete Wrexham re-shape. One of those clubs that has been slowly drifting downwards for aaages. First season should be a comfortable promotion to League 2 where to real 'building' can begin.

Thanks for your input guys, all taken into consideration with the suggestions put foward on the video aswell.

I'd say perhaps Italy, France, Denmark, Sweden or even teams like Chile would be good to see. Other club suggestions include Anzhi, Swansea City, Southampton, Ajax or Bayern Munich.
hardware.gif

Did you just copy and paste my suggestion? :O

Back