Pieface1790

Reaction score
In Feb 1st Season with Villa currently 9th - Want to start Planning for next season.

play 4-2-3-1 formation - made some sigings so fa taarabt, gino peruzzi, todd kane, lee nicholls and 2 on loan and have been taken over aswell. Should have £20+mill to spend next season before i sell anyone

I was looking for a Ball playing Midfielder - George Thorne and Will Hughes both came to mind as i would like to keep a British core and at the minute i dont have a centre mid to dictate the game and to act like a deep lying playmaker

Also need another winger have Weimann and Grealish both starting at the minute and Jordan Graham coming along nicely out on loan so not so fussed about age here just someone to provide adaquate cover to both wings if possible

A good centre back is needed as Big Ron hits the 30's was thinking of looking at Lascelles, caulker, Eric Dier and maybe Michael Keane.

AND FINALLY - i may need a striker as Benteke has been making noises about leaving to go to a bigger club, im open to reccomendations here i know about Mitrovic, fierro etc so if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know

Would defo go for Hughes or Thorne for your CM, maybe Ward Prowse! For winger look at Zaha or Redmond if you wanna keep it British. As for CB Dier and Keane turn out well not tried Lascelles before. As for STR try Zivkovic,Cerri,Ewandro,Barbosa,Andrande,Ongenda,Henriquez,Wilson.

i once got extremely lucky and got Ox-Chambo extremely cheap for Everton (though it was around the 4th season) i'm pretty sure it was a once in a lifetime fluke but you may want to try it

i might actually try mate just saw a message saying he wasnt getting regular game time at arsenal, so if i have a decent amount to spend i would be very interested in launching a cheeky bid for him

Michael Keane was top draw for me had offers off £19m plus from Arsenal etc.

Ashley Westwood was a class DLP for me look at N'Zonzi

Landon Donovan - Striker and winger, could pick him up for around £2M thought his wage demands might be high
Gareth Barry - Ball playing CM, yeah he is 33, but still got a couple of years left, also a free (depending which update)
Tom Ince
Sokratis Papastathopoulos - CD I have just bought him in the second season transfer window (jan) just under £5M
Jake Livermore

Eran Zahavi- AMC/AMR/AML sign him for under £1m you wont regret it he is an absolute goal and assist machine!!!

BWM-Jake Livermore, David Pavelka, Scott Brown. Diego Perez

DLP- Leon Britton. S N'Zonzi. Ruben Jenssen, Ki Sung-Yeoung