Villa hit by Delph injury setback

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 500

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph will be out of action for up to eight months after rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.

More...

His World Cup dreams are shattered lol Im joking he never plays for Villa he was better of at Leeds propably moved away because Leeds are ****

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Leeds beat United. So that means your even more ****. lol. Unlucky Delph

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Leeds beat United. So that means your even more ****. lol. Unlucky Delph
Correct me if i am wrong but arent uts 2nd in prem :P and didnt we beat you at WHL so that makes you even worse:P

Up to eight months, thats awful and I hope he can come back strong, we've been lucky with injuries this season so I suppose it was always in the pipeline. Get well soon Delph.

An arguement already jesus.

Unfortunate for the young lad, could halt his training and growth, hes a good player.

Who?

Oh, that Leeds player who disappeared from football in the transfer window.

You lot say about him disappearing. when we played at villa park, he was one of there better players. he did more then milner, young and petrov. he got in amongst the utd players. thought he did well there

Who?

Oh, that Leeds player who disappeared from football in the transfer window.

If you don't follow Villa and are ignorant then you might think that he's "disappeared" but he's played quite a few games for the club including against Man Utd, he gets a **** of alot more game time then alot of young players of similar quality at similar clubs.

delph was just beggining to get his chance, great talent, and very young at 18 years old to be making apperances and starting games for a european place chasing team, very insensitive coments from some people!!
get well soon delphy, hopefull back by christmas!!

Why couldn't it have been petrov, carew etc ahead of the weekend XD :P

Back