• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 875

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Olivier Dacourt, who played under Jose Mourinho and Andre-Villas Boas at Inter Milan, tells BBC Sport he thinks the new Chelsea boss can be better than his mentor.

More...

I wish we all coul avoid the AVB-Mourinho comparisons. I understand why they happen, but that can not help AVB, who I want to succeed

That still makes me laugh, a Leeds reject like Dacourt, played for Inter Milan and won titles with them

Is the man even in London yet? And he's already being compared to Mourinho and people saying he'll be sacked if he doesn't return a trophy.

I went away on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and had no contact (camping with school) and now he's Chelsea manager? Dammit! I wanted him at Liverpool. I think he can be better than Mourinho, but let's see and not make comparisons yet!

Such different personalities. Villas-Boas is a cool guy and Mourinho is on her period.

Mourinho-Rage is hilarious. The only way he's gonna out-do Mourinho or any other of our managers is by winning the CL.

He could do but he needs to be given time. Will be intresting to see who he brings in and sells and who he gets as his number 2.

Back