• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 999

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

New Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas needs to stamp his authority on the squad at Chelsea, according to the youngest manager in English football.

More...

my god how many AVB threads have we now :S

bout 10 at least?

my god how many AVB threads have we now :S

bout 10 at least?

More than the number of years old he is.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Some true words by Robinson but im sure AVB knows how to handle himself, like i say this man is no flash in the pan.

He was Mourinho's Assistant Manager at Chelsea so he knows what he's doing..

Good use of the license fee here, pay the BBC to write essentially the same story 3-4 times just with slightly different words.

He was Mourinho's Assistant Manager at Chelsea so he knows what he's doing..

He wasent the assistant, he was opponant scout which is in some ways a harder and more thorrow (sp) job that the assistant manager. In some sences he is a joint manager.

Last edited:
Hope he fails :( ! Porto fans will never , NEVER , want to see you again.

Hope he fails :( ! Porto fans will never , NEVER , want to see you again.

Cumon, some of you were frosty when Jose left too but you got over it in the end. Porto are a club that make players and managers great and then they go on to further their careers and become amazing. Porto will be back again with another great coach who in the end will end up at another big club, its how it works.

Cumon, some of you were frosty when Jose left too but you got over it in the end. Porto are a club that make players and managers great and then they go on to further their careers and become amazing. Porto will be back again with another great coach who in the end will end up at another big club, its how it works.

Hope so... But at least he could have stayd 1 more season :( ...

3rd thread on expectations for AVB. I know this account is automated, but seriously.

So much is expected from him, and all these talks will only increase pressure on him.

His attention to detail is amazing though. His leaked report had so much details it was amazing..

Hope so... But at least he could have stayd 1 more season :( ...

Yer and it some sences i agree with you mate, i would be more confident if he stayed at Porto for another season been successfull again and then came too us but unfortunatly you cant loan managers out to gain expirience lol.

Back