Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/RegionalEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/DefaultsMode/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 85

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseFipsEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 82

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseDualstackEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/EndpointDiscovery/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 86

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Retry/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 88

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/ClientSideMonitoring/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 90

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/UseArnRegion/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/RegionalEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/DefaultsMode/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 85

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseFipsEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 82

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseDualstackEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/EndpointDiscovery/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 86

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Retry/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 88

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/ClientSideMonitoring/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 90

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/UseArnRegion/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I'm trying to download the fm guru 1.1 so i can create config files and that stuff, whatever, the point is that everytime i try to download the .exe file, my antivirus program shows up and tells me it has removed a trojan from the folder where i tried to put the .exe. and it tells me something about artemis, but i don't know what that's supposed to mean. i've tried all the links recommended at http://sharebee.com/ccd360a8 , but get the same problem all the time. what's wrong?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

please, nobody have an idea?

what anti virus program do you use?

I also have Mcafee, and downloaded it, so can't fathom out why yours has a trojan :S Will look into it for you

I also have Mcafee, and downloaded it, so can't fathom out why yours has a trojan :S Will look into it for you
its not a torjan as such its a thing in the program which accidentally recognises something as the artemis virus. i found how to rectify it but english isnt his first languages and its pretty complicated

in fact vafan, post the link on here. kasabian might be able to help you by simplifying some of the language.

its not a torjan as such its a thing in the program which accidentally recognises something as the artemis virus. i found how to rectify it but english isnt his first languages and its pretty complicated

in fact vafan, post the link on here. kasabian might be able to help you by simplifying some of the language.

I'll give it a go :)

to be honest your english comes across excellently when you type mate

http://community.mcafee.com/thread/2016

there's the link. it's odd cause i speak pretty good english but there were lots of words i've never heard of. maybe my brain is a bit off during summer holidays haha, thanks for offering help though! really appreciating it :)

Will have a look at that just now, break it down into simpler English, and get back to you in the morning mate, :)

thank you mad sheep, i think i'm pretty good at typing but my weakness is to understand. but thanks anyway :)

thank you aswell kasabian, as i'm going to bed now it would suit me perfectly, thank you very much :D

Right I've typed it up on word, but going out all day today so will post up tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.