Vitaliy Vernydub

• Thread starter Thread starter simanbg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

simanbg

Reaction score
Biography

This Ukranian player started his career at team called Metalurg Zp (Zaporizhzhya). Until season 2006/07 he has played 21 games for second team of Metalurg, when he joined Kryvbas on loan and played 9 games. In the next two seasons he became first team regular at Metalurgians, playing 47 games and scoring 4 times.

Positions

His natural position is defensive midfielder, with positions "defender (centre)" and "midfielder (centre)" marked as accomplished. But, I think his best playing position is definitely as defender.

Good sides

First of all, this 195 cm guy is absolutely dominant in air. Although his stats are not world-class at the start of the game, they will develop a lot and he will become one of better centre-backs in Europe.

Strength (18), Marking, Bravery, Balance, Jumping, Natural Fitness (16), Work Rate (15)

Poor sides

He's not really a creative player, with pretty average speed and acceleration. Also, his movement and decisions in some situations are questionable, but can be improved slightly with good training.

Off the Ball (6), Technique, Creativity (7), Acceleration, Decisions (10)

Current/potential ability

Start of the game

Role: Central Defender
Duty: Defend
Total: 136; Average: 13.6

Season 2013/14

Role: Central defender
Duty: Defend
Total: 153; Average: 15.3

Conclusion

This player is fantastic solution for mid-european teams. If he plays regular with good training, his attributes will improve greatly. With a value of about 200k euros at the start of the game, he can be bought for about half a million.

He is a good player in real life. His ability is undiminded on the game.

a lot of the Metalurg guys turn out pretty good, Kas'kov is a good one a few others that raikan has found turn out to be real bargains and most of them won't even cost 1mil. This looks like another good one. I wonder if I can do buy one get one free deals

lots of ukranians are really good on this game. They usually have high work rate, strength and stamina. This guy kind of reminds me of kryvtsov, beast in the air! :)

i thought i had made a post with him as well as all the others i found, yeah he is decent, pretty much splitting image of Kryvstov :D here he is on my game at the moment :P

View attachment 90794

Back