which is the BEST

• Total voters

wixta79

Reaction score
With so many tactics about and no clear 'best', its time we threw something like this in the mix.
Sorry if I missed any

Last edited:
Giving it Laldy recently won me the PL title, Champions League and FA Cup treble with Liverpool. Devastator is great but I am sure Giving it Laldy is just better, I've had bigger success with it.

"3-1-4-2 Juve" by ao413 definitely deserves to be on that list. Lost one league game in 2 seasons with Juve.

Giving it Laldy is the only one that works with teams who aren't teams expected to dominate the leagues from my experience.

With so many tactics about and no clear 'best', its time we threw something like this in the mix.
Sorry if I missed any

I've had bigger success with it.

o.png

Giving it Laldy recently won me the PL title, Champions League and FA Cup treble with Liverpool. Devastator is great but I am sure Giving it Laldy is just better, I've had bigger success with it.

What match preparation are using as I am getting a load of draws and not scoring a lot with the dm high tempo

all of them are great at home, but struggle with them all when playing away.

What match preparation are using as I am getting a load of draws and not scoring a lot with the dm high tempo

If you have exceptional wingers I stick with Def Positioning. Otherwise Att Movement.

TFF are there any changes that need to be made since the patch? Tactic doesn't quite seem the same since. using v6 with defensive tweaks.