Vote on New Save

• Thread starter WeArePalace
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 628
W

WeArePalace

Hello everyone,

So now Western Super Mare is having problems, so I'd like to hold a vote here on what my next save should be from the following options.

Man Utd, Watford, Southampton, Journeyman Save, Barcelona B, Mainz or Werder Bremen.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think Southampton could be fun! they've always had a great academy and some decent players in their side currently. Definitely an interesting save in every FM so I'd love to see that :)

Thanks for the suggestion mate, if no one else replies within a day or two, then that’ll be the team!

I think you just need to go with the one that you think you will personally enjoy the most. I always used to worry about what people on here wanted to read and it got me into saves that I just couldn't get enthused about! If you enjoy the save and enjoy writing about it, then it will come across in your story and people will follow it!

Thanks for the advice mate. I've specially chosen these as I'd hope that I will enjoy them all. The save this year with my team Palace resulted in me being sacked really quickly so I didn't put it on here! But yeah thanks for that and a decision coming soon.

Thanks for the advice mate. I've specially chosen these as I'd hope that I will enjoy them all. The save this year with my team Palace resulted in me being sacked really quickly so I didn't put it on here! But yeah thanks for that and a decision coming soon.

Recently made that mistake with the gills as you saw

I quite like the sound of the Barcelona B job, would be interesting to see you start there and hopefully end up in the main job

Yeah seems to be a recurring theme with supported clubs