Wacky Races

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Now come on you have all blatently seen this as a child and loved it, recently i saw the boxset of every episode for £10 and i bought it :p. Pretty sad, but still enjoyed watching it again :D

Just wondering what your memories of this programme was and who was your favourite character/Couldn't stand?

Here is a list of the characters incase you can't remember them all...

List:

**** Dastardly and Muttley in the Mean Machine 00

View attachment 9413

The Slag Brothers in the Bouldermobile 1

View attachment 9406

The Gruesome Twosome in the Creepy Coupe 2

View attachment 9411

Professor Pat Pending in the Convert-a-Car 3

View attachment 9410

Red Max in the Crimson Haybailer 4

View attachment 9412

Penelope Pitstop in the Compact Pussycat 5

View attachment 9409

Sergeant Blast and Private Meekly in the Army Surplus Special 6

View attachment 9405

The Ant Hill Mob in the Bulletproof Bomb 7

View attachment 9407

Lazy Luke and Blubber Bear in the Arkansas Chuggabug 8

View attachment 9404

Peter Perfect in the Turbo Terrific 9

View attachment 9414

Rufus Ruffcut and Sawtooth in the Buzz Wagon 10

View attachment 9408

Its still on tv somedays on cartoon network lloll around 7 in morn tho it was good

aha i dont know that mate i don't watch cartoon network, these days its pretty much sky sports in the morning, and then im pretty blank with tv...

The Ant Hill Mob in the Bulletproof Bomb

HA! memories ehh? Used to love Wacky Races. My sister and i used to guess who would win...good fun :)

HA! memories ehh? Used to love Wacky Races. My sister and i used to guess who would win...good fun :)

aha exact same, me and my sister used to always be late for primary school because we wanted to see who won the race

Now come on you have all blatently seen this as a child and loved it, recently i saw the boxset of every episode for £10 and i bought it :p. Pretty sad, but still enjoyed watching it again :D

I have the boxset as well! I love that show, even now at 23 years old!

I'd say my favourites were Arkansas Chuggabug and Crimson Haybailer.

I never liked Pat Pending, I always used to scream at the tv when he changed his car into something else and "cheated" :D

My sister and I still do take bets on who wins. Thats quite sad seeing as shes 21 :)