Wage Budget Problem

Sketch

Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I searched and couldn't find one.

So I changed my budget at Liverpool to give me more money for my transfers and that works out fine. But when I change the wages so I have more availabe for them, they just stay the same when I set up a new game?

I tried adjusting my budgets but in-game it just says ''the board can allow no further allocation of funds from the tranfer budget for wages'' and vice-versa. :mad:

Anone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

Yeah sorry, the editor that comes with the game.

How high are you trying to make it cos im sure there is a limit?

Yeah I know that's why I found it strange :( So anyone any ideas?

Yeah I know that's why I found it strange :( So anyone any ideas?

I had the same problem, but I have a solution.

Go to one of your reserve team players and edit the contract. Give them a weekly wage of around £1 billion. Then set their contract to expire the day after the game starts.

This gave me a wage budget of £5 million for League 2 Darlington...

It only gives me 450 k which is nothing when I gave myself the same wage structure as Manchester City, which should be nearer to 2M which I never seem to get. The balance is the same as Manchester City, the transfer budget is 55M the same as Manchester City, and the wage budget is exactly the same for the club I started a new campaign on with Anderlecht. How does that help anyway? You can not give anyone a 1B wage for 1 day only so I have no idea where that idea came from.

Any help would be great.

I don't think the board allows you to sign too many extra players. That's why the total wage budget will be auto-adjusted to a few hundred grands higher than your total staff & players salary. Data editor doesn't help at all. I think this is why people make Real Time Editors, since the default editor can't do squat...

Reducing wage budget, starting with negative

Hi Guys,

I'm a Newcastle fan and doing the depressing job of trying to use the editor to make the club worse and reflect our current situation.
I've put us in the championship, reduced the reputation a little etc but I want to know how to start a game with a negative wage budget m,eaning I need to sell players straight away (as in real life).

I've tried adjusting the wage budget but the lowest it would go was -1 and when I started the game I still had a couple of grand to spare. What should I do?

I suggest you buy not very good players and give them a high wage

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

My tranfer budget only goes up to 5 million how do you get it higher
any ideas? I support man utd