Walcott or Young?

Reaction score
Just took over at Arsenal, Got bored with my AC Milan game, and having looked at my squad I have noticed that at best Theo Walcott is only given a two star rating by my assistant. Then when I looked at his stats I understand why, his only attribute is pace. Now im thinking of lining up a move for Ashley Young to play the right wing.

I want to know should I go for Young or does Walcott turn out good and his stats improve or is there a better right winger I could go for?

walcott's stats arent good but dont be fooled he is amazing! so is young but to save u spending money keep walcott he does get better

walcott develops really quickly on certain training programmes and he's my star player for my arsenal team its still the first season, i would spend the money on a centre half as vermaelen is tragically underrated.

Use the search tool ffs, it's not there to make the site look pretty.

well hes not really looking for a player, hes even comparing two of them, i guess hes just asking for an advice

you really should play walcott as a striker, of course rvp and eduardo should be your first choices, but walcott does a very good job when used as an impact sub, 75 min +
young is probably THE english winger. and btw, vermaelen turns pretty solid, dont get fooled by his stats, first choice cb in my squad

Young is naturally a left midfielder, so i would pick Walcott over him for a right winger. You should try and find a natural right winger before picking between some1 who doesnt naturally play there

I think walcott's potential has taken a big hit and in my game as R Mad he hasn't developed well.
why only young when you can have cheaper and better.

Young is a lot better. Playing as Villa and he is by far my best player. Not sure how much he costs though...

Dude just play 4-2-3-1 with Almunia-Sagna-Gallas-Vermulan-Clichy-Fabregas-DE ROSSI-Walcott-Nasri-Arshavin-Van Persie. You can buy De Rossi for about 40m and if u dont hv that money then put Nasri with Fab and put RVP in Nasris place (Center) and put Edouardo as Lone striker. Walcott is gd man and he is fast and will provide with loads of assist.

i know his stats are very low, but stick with him , train him well with good coaches and tutor. plus play him as a stiker (untilize his pace) and he will not let you down

I got Young for 35M before the third season. I play him and Walcott as wingers in a 451 formation and I have them swapping places during the game. Walcott is my number two scorer behind Dzeko and Young is starting to produce too

i would have chosen young until i managed england....

rooney couldnt be selected for the world cup so i played walcott up front for a few games.

He ended up as the top scorer and player of the tournament. Snapped him up for villareal now aswell

I have young in my team and he is playing out of his skin. If my strikers fail to score Young usually steps up.

Back